Home > Transfers > Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ) to Collingwood, ON Transfers > Shuttle | Simcoe County Shuttle
Shuttle | Simcoe County Shuttle
Simcoe Shuttle to Collingwood
The Shuttle offers a flexible and convenient service to take you from Toronto Pearson International Airport. Door-to-door service and a pick-up time scheduled around your own travel itinerary make this the most convenient option from the airport.
Toronto Airport (YYZ) to Collingwood
To book, simply put in your flight details. The shuttle will then depart with an hour of checking in at the Ground Transportation desk at either Terminal 1 or Terminal 3 and will drop you off at any local address of your choice.
For more information, please check the tabs below to view the general route information and FAQs. Otherwise, click 'Book Now' to get started.
If you don't see your pickup or drop off location in the lists above, you can use enter and address, hotel name or postal/zip code into the search below to find the nearest option.
Getting from Toronto Pearson Airport (YYZ) to Collingwood
|Start Point||Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)|
|End Point||Collingwood, ON|
|Return Route||Collingwood, ON to Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)|
|Estimated Travel time||01:50|
|Transfer||Capacity||Price / Trip|
|Taxi||2||$295.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury Sedan||3||$315.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Private Shuttle (4-6 Passenger)||6||$390.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury SUV||5||$440.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|10 Passenger Van||10||$550.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Private Shuttle (7-10 Passenger)||10||$575.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|14 Passenger Charter Van||14||$600.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Stretch Limousine (Limo)||6||$738.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Mini Bus Charter||18||$775.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury Stretch SUV (10)||10||$797.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury Limo Bus Charter (15 Passenger)||15||$856.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Private Motorcoach||41||$1 690.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to tip the driver?
Bookings for bus and shuttle services do not include gratuity. 15% gratuity is standard in north America. Please do consider tipping for good service. For private charter services, gratuity is paid at the time of booking. We choose our partners very carefully and incidents or poor service are extremely rare. However, if an incident of poor service were to occur then we will gladly issue a gratuity refund and take up the matter with our transportation partner
Q. Can I book a one-way trip only?
- Yes, if you are using our online booking system, select 'One Way' and you will not be asked for your return trip date.
Q. Can I pay cash?
- No. We only accept payment by credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Amex). Full payment is required to secure your reservation at the time of booking.
Q. Do I have to book in advance?
- We can often find something for you within that time but our services can sell out - especially during busy periods (school breaks, holidays, game days, etc), so book early to avoid disappointment. If you are booking within 72 hours of travel always call us to check availability before you book - payment does not guarantee availability.
Q. How much luggage can I bring?
- The passenger capacity for each of the vehicles on this site are based on one large bag and a carry-on bag per passenger. Please take this into consideration when choosing the size of vehicle for your group. If you know that you will have a lot of luggage, please consider booking a larger vehicle. Contact us if you have questions regarding luggage capacity.
Q. Is my booking guaranteed once I have made payment?
- No, your booking is not guaranteed until you receive your confirmation email. This is a separate email from your payment receipt. This is because some bookings have special requests that must be manually reviewed before the booking can be confirmed.
Q. Is my pet allowed to travel with me?
- No, on our shared transfers pets are not allowed to travel. This excludes service dogs who have been trained to carry out specific work. Please contact us first if you wish to travel with an animal and we will be able to advise on the options available.
Q. What happens if you do not have any seats/vehicles available for the trip I have booked?
- We will always strive to honour every booking made with us. On the rare occasion that we can find no availability however, this is not possible. Rest assured that if we are not able to confirm your trip then you will be refunded in full - though this may take 3 - 5 working days to be processed by the bank.
Q. What if I need to change my booking?
- Contact us if you need to make changes to your booking. Changes made within 72 hours of travel are subject to availability. Additional fees may apply to adding passengers, sports equipment and other services
Q. Why haven't I received my confirmation email yet?
- Confirmations are typically emailed within 24 hours of your transaction. If you do not receive your confirmation email within 24 hours, please check your email spam folder. If you still need help, please contact us.
If you have a question about our services that you cannot find the answer to, please get in touch by any of the following:
+1 (866) 943 0516 (North America)
+1 (604) 639 5050 (International)
+44 (20) 3807 1372 (United Kingdom)
+61 (2) 8518 1297 (Australia)
Our customer support team is online 8am - 9pm Pacific Time.