Home > Transfers > Vancouver International Airport (YVR) to Whistler, BC Transfers > Whistler Shuttle
Whistler Shuttle from Vancouver Airport (YVR) to Whistler
Rates shown are one way and valid until Nov 26, 2019
Child (6 - 12)
Tot (3 - 5)
Infant (0 - 2)
About: Whistler Shuttle from Vancouver Airport (YVR) to Whistler
Efficient transport between Vancouver Airport and Whistler, departing when you need it.
Your shuttle to Whistler is scheduled around your flight arrival. Plus, our wait time guarantee means you will be away from the airport quickly or your money back.
Your flight is tracked by our team, so if it’s late you will not miss your shuttle to Whistler.
Door To Door
You choose your destination in Whistler, we take you from the airport to your door.
If you book outside of 72 hours, we’ll make sure you have a seat.
Locally Owned & Operated
Based in Whistler, we welcome you to our beautiful home town.
We accept bookings for flights arriving between 08:00 and 20:00 (8pm).
Hours vary by seasonal demand. During winter service, we accept bookings for flight arrivals between 07:30 and 23:00 (11pm).
Wait Time Guarantee Details
(June 27, 2019 - September 3, 2019)
We offer a 1 hour maximum wait time guarantee for flights landing between 08:00 and 18:00. For flights landing 18:01 - 20:00 the maximum wait time is 2 hours.
Spring (April 23, 2019 -June 26, 2019) and Fall (September 4, 2019 - November 26, 2019)
A maximum wait time guarantee of 2 hours applies to all flights landing during our service hours 08:00 – 20:00.
(November 27 2019 - April 20, 2020)
We offer a 1 hour maximum wait time guarantee for flights landing between 07:30 and 23:00.
Bookings made or changed within 72 hours of travel do not qualify for our maximum wait time guarantee.
Wait time starts when you check-in with our airport representative (after you clear customs and collect your luggage).
Do you have any questions about Vancouver Airport (YVR) to Whistler Whistler Shuttle transfers or transportation? Need some help getting to Whistler from Vancouver Airport (YVR)?
Contact Ridebooker via any of the following:
- Web Chat (Quick answers!)
- email (We respond quickly!)
- Toll Free: 1 (866) 943-0516 (North America)
- Direct: +1 (604) 639-5050 (International)
Our customer support team is online 6am - 11:30pm Pacific Time.
The Fine Print
- All rates are "one way" unless otherwise noted.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Book now to guarantee your rate!
- Please see "Required Add-Ons" below for additional fees that apply to this rate.
- Any local address
- Creekside Bus
- Gateway Loop
- Aava Hotel
- Adara Hotel
- Alpine Greens
- Arrowhead Point
- Blackcomb Greens
- Blackcomb Lodge (Gateway Bus Bay)
- Blackcomb Springs (was Coast Blackcomb)
- Carleton Lodge
- Cascade Lodge
- Cedar Creek
- Crystal Lodge
- Delta Village Suites
- Embarc Whistler
- Executive Inn
- Fairmont Chateau
- First Tracks Lodge
- Forest Creek
- Forest Trails
- Four Seasons
- Glacier Lodge
- Glacier's Reach
- Gleneagle Condos
- Granite Court
- Hearthstone Lodge (Gateway Bus Bay)
- Horstman House
- Lake Placid Lodge
- Le Chamois
- Lost Lake Lodge
- Market Pavilion
- Marketplace Lodge
- Mountain Star
- Mountainside Lodge
- Nita Lake Lodge
- Painted Cliff
- Pan Pacific Mountainside
- Pan Pacific Village
- Pangea Pod Hotel
- Pinnacle Hotel
- Snowy Creek
- Stoney Creek Northstar
- Summit Lodge
- Sundial Hotel
- Tantalus Lodge
- Telemark Place
- Town Plaza Suites
- Twin Peaks
- Tyndall Stone Lodge
- Villas Foxglove
- Villas Snowberry
- Villas Wintergreen
- Westin Resort
- Whistler Peak Lodge
- Whistler Resort & Club
- Whistler Village Inns
If you don't see your pickup or drop off location in the lists above, you can use enter and address, hotel name or postal/zip code into the search below to find the nearest option.
Trip Options: Vancouver Airport (YVR) to Whistler
The following items are optional and can be selected at time of booking:
"Other Locations" Dropoff Service | $20.00 CAD | Per Person
The base rate is good for dropoff at the locations listed on the information page and in the booking form under "Dropoff Locations". If your location is not listed, please select "Other" and then enter the address in the provided field.
Bicycle (must in a bike bag/box) | $15.00 CAD | Per Additional Item
Maximum of 1 bicycle per passenger. Bicycles must be boxed
Condo Check-In Service | $25.00 CAD | Per Booking
Key pickup and off-site checkin are *NOT* included in the base shuttle price. Many Rental Units Do Not Have Front Desks or On-Site Check-In Service. If you are renting accomodation, there is a good chance that you need to go to an off-site location for check-in and/or key pickup before proceeding to your final destination. If in doubt, please check your rental agreement or contact the property manager.
Getting from Vancouver Airport (YVR) to Whistler
|Start Point||Vancouver International Airport (YVR)|
|End Point||Whistler, BC|
|Return Route||Whistler, BC to Vancouver International Airport (YVR)|
|Transfer||Capacity||Price / Trip|
|Taxi||2||$330.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury Sedan||3||$350.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury SUV||5||$415.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|10 Passenger Charter Van||10||$450.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Stretch Limousine (Limo)||6||$475.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|11 Passenger Luxury Van||11||$475.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury Stretch SUV||10||$525.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Mini Bus||18||$650.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|47 Passenger Bus||41||$1 200.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|56 Passenger Highway Coach||45||$1 300.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you get me from Whistler to Vancouver International Airport (YVR) in time for my early morning flight?
- You'll be fine as long as your flight leaves at 0700 (7 am) or later. But it'll be a really early morning for you!
Do I need to make a reservation for the Whistler Shuttle?
Yes! Reservations for the Whistler Shuttler are recommended AT LEAST 72 hours in advance!
We can usually find a spot for you inside of 72 hours, but please note that we can't provide the maximum wait guarantee for any bookings inside of 72 hours.
Do you pickup and drop-off at private addresses in Whistler?
- We pickup and drop-off at all major hotels and condos in Whistler. If you need to go to a private address, or somewhere not listed in our pickup/dropoff locations, you may select that option during the booking process for an additional charge.
How long is the drive from Vancouver International Airport to Whistler?
- The drive is approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes long under normal traffic and weather conditions. However, the trip can be longer if its snowing, if you're traveling through Vancouver during rush hour, or on the weekends. You can minimize your travel time by scheduling your flight arrival/departure times with these factors in mind.
I really want to ride in a van/mini-bus/bus. If I book can you guarantee the type of vehicle that I will ride in?
Due to the nature of the shuttle service we are unable to make any guarantees regarding the type of vehicle that you will be traveling in.
If you want to be in a highway coach, we recommend booking the Vancouver to Whistler Bus.
If you want to be in a van (so that you can have seatbelts for child seats?) then we recommend booking a charter van.
Is there a Whistler Airport with commercial air service?
- The only commercial air service into Whistler is by helicopter and float plane. The closest major airport to Whistler is Vancouver International Airport. We provide a wide range of airport transfers to Whistler.
Is there somewhere that I can find out more about the Whistler Shuttle?
Yes! Check out our dedicated Whistler Shuttle website.
My flight arrives at xx:xx am/pm. What time will my shuttle leave the airport?
The Short Answer
Not long after you emerge from customs (international flights) or the baggage claim area (domestic flights)
The Longer Answer
Shuttles leave the airport frequently (at *LEAST* once an hour until 20:00) and you'll be on the next one.
We know that you're coming and are actively adjusting the schedule throughout the day to ensure a short wait for you at the airport!
The Shuttle doesn't operate on a rigid schedule which allows us to be flexible and adapt "on the fly" to flight cancellations, missed connection, flight delays, etc.
What are the most popular options for Whistler airport transfers?
- Budget minded individuals normally choose our Whistler Shuttle or Whistler Scheduled Bus Service. Our Luxury SUVs are very popular among families with small children. Many people also enjoy the luxury of taking a limousine from Vancouver Airport to Whistler.
What is the deal with car seats for children?
- If you are traveling in a vehicle with seat belts then car seats are required by law and we will do our best to provide them. However, car seats are not available in mini-buses and buses that do not have seat belts. Due to the nature of our service we can't guarantee the type of vehicle that you will be riding in. Most of our clients travelling with young children choose a private transfer in order to guarantee riding in a vehicle that can accomodate car seats.
What is the shuttle schedule?
The thing that makes the shuttle great is that *it doesn't have a rigid daily schedule*!
Unlike a scheduled bus service, the shuttle schedule is set daily and then adjusted throughout the day based on the needs of our inbound and outbound guests.
Why is this great? Unlike a scheduled service, the shuttle can adjust easily to flight delays, missed connections, and flight cancellations.
We know that it sounds a bit confusing, but it works very well in practice! The end result is less waiting around at the airport and more time at Whistler. And isn't that what its all about?
What is your least expensive option for getting from Vancouver International Airport to Whistler (and back)?
Our least expensive transport option to Whistler is the Whistler Airport Shuttle. The shuttle adjusts to flight delays and the friendly airport reps make sure you get on your way! The return trip southbound is a scheduled shuttle service that runs throughout the day.
What vehicles do you use between Vancouver Airport and Whistler?
- Our Whistler Shuttle service runs on a combination of full size highway coaches, mini-buses, vans, and mini vans. The vehicle you'll be traveling in is based on several factors including volume of passengers, flight delays, vehicle availability and weather.
When should I leave Whistler if I want to make my flight at Vancouver International Airport?
- All of our partners recommend a minimum of 5 hours in order to allow for traffic congestion and to ensure that you arrive at the check-in counter in time for your flight. Travel time between Whistler and Vancouver is highly variable based on weather, traffic, and construction delays.
Where do I meet up with the shuttle "meet & greet" airport representatives?
The airport authority has designated a specific area where all representatives must wait to greet clients. This is in the "semi secure" zone that is entered after completing customs and before entering the public part of the terminal. The rep area is on the right hand side immediately after exiting the secure customs zone. The representative will be holding a sign reading the client's name. If you exit the semi secure zone you will not be able to re-enter.
In this terminal, passengers move from the secured area to the public part of the terminal at the luggage claim on level 2. The representative will be standing at the luggage claim carousel that has been designated for the arrival flight.
Cellular Phone Back Up
The representative will be carrying a cellular phone while at the airport. The number for this phone number can be found in your confirmation email. Please use this number if you are unable to make contact with the representative.
- Vancouver Airport (YVR) to Whistler Whistler Shuttle
- Whistler Shuttle Vancouver Airport (YVR) to Whistler
- Vancouver Airport (YVR) to Whistler Bus
- Bus Vancouver Airport (YVR) to Whistler
- bus from vancouver airport to whistler
- shuttle from vancouver to whistler
- whistler bus
- shuttle yvr to whistler
- yvr to whistler bus