Shuttle by Kelowna Concierge | Vernon, BC to Kelowna Airport (YLW)
Rates shown are one way and valid until 31 Dec 2025
Child (0 - 6)
Shuttle | Silver Star Resort, BC to Kelowna Airport (YWL)
Valid - Nov 13, 2020 PST Until Apr 6, 2021 PDT
|1||Silver Star, BC||03:05||04:35||05:40||07:10||08:40||10:10||11:40||13:10||14:40||16:10||17:40||19:10||20:40|
|3||Lake Country, BC||04:10||05:30||00:00||08:30||00:00||11:30||00:00||14:30||00:00||17:30||00:00||20:30||00:00|
|4||Kelowna Airport (YLW)||04:25||05:45||07:15||08:45||10:15||11:45||13:15||14:45||16:15||17:45||19:15||20:45||22:15|
If you don't see your pickup or drop off location in the lists above, you can use enter and address, hotel name or postal/zip code into the search below to find the nearest option.
|Transfer||Capacity||Price / Trip|
|Taxi||2||$120.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury Sedan||3||$180.00 CAD||More Info|
|Luxury SUV||5||$390.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|10 Passenger Van||10||$425.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|14 Passenger Charter Van||14||$525.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Mini Bus Charter||18||$725.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury Stretch SUV (10)||10||$840.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury Limo Bus Charter (15 Passenger)||15||$930.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Private Motorcoach||41||$1 500.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find answers to my questions about this provider?
You can find all of the Frequently Asked Questions about Sky Shuttle on our Help Desk.
Where can I find answers to my questions about this provider?
You can find all of the Frequently Asked Questions about the Whistler Shuttle on our Help Desk.
Q. Are there washrooms onboard?
- No, our vehicles do not have an onboard washroom. If you would like a comfort break, please ask your driver. Stops are made by request and only when safe to do so.
Q. Can I be dropped off/picked up at an airport hotel?
- No, our service goes to and from Vancouver Airport and does not service airport hotels. Many airport hotels will offer a complimentary service to get you to/from the terminal so be sure to check with your hotel to arrange this.
Q. Can you guarantee that I will make my flight?
- No, we do not offer this guarantee.
We recommend leaving Whistler at least 5 hours before your flight is scheduled for take-off.
This is because:
- There is only one highway connecting Whistler and Vancouver, so delays are unavoidable during extreme weather or if there is a traffic incident.
- The route to the airport goes through downtown Vancouver, which can be slow due to city traffic.
Q. Do I have to book in advance?
- Yes. Availability is guaranteed if you book more than 72 hours in advance of travel. Bookings within 72 hours of travel are subject to availability and do not qualify for our wait time guarantee. Within 72 hours, please call for availability.
Q. Do I need to bring a car seat for young children?
- Car seats are required in our smaller vehicles and we will work with you to accommodate your needs. In larger vehicles car seats are not a legal requirement. You are welcome to bring your own but please note that the seat belts in these vehicles may not be compatible with your car seat. Due to the nature of our service we cannot guarantee the type of vehicle that you will be riding in. We advise booking a private transfer if you want to be certain that your child will be able to use a car seat.
Q. Do your shuttles have wifi?
- No, our vehicles do not have wifi. Though we are aware that some companies do advertise onboard wifi, in reality the cell data coverage is not consistent up the Sea to Sky highway, often resulting in an intermittent and frustrating experience. Try to think of it as the perfect excuse to switch off, ignore your emails and just enjoy the view.
Q. How long is the drive from Vancouver International Airport to Whistler?
- The drive is approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes long under normal traffic and weather conditions. However, the trip can be longer if its snowing, if you're traveling through Vancouver during rush hour, or on the weekends. You can minimize your travel time by scheduling your flight arrival/departure times with these factors in mind.
Q. How much luggage can I bring?
- 2 checked bags and 1 small piece of carry-on and a ski or golf bag are included. Please contact us if you plan to travel with more than this. We follow the guidelines laid out by Worksafe BC for safe manual handling procedures. For the safety of our team members, the weight limit for individual items is limited to a maximum of 32 kg and size is limited to a maximum of 158cm linear dimensions.
Q. Is my pet allowed to travel with me?
- No, on our shared transfers pets are not allowed to travel. This excludes service dogs who have been trained to carry out specific work. Please contact us first if you wish to travel with an animal and we will be able to advise on the options available.
Q. Is there an extra charge for bikes and other sports equipment?
- 2 checked bags and 1 small piece of carry-on and a ski or golf bag are included. Bagged/boxed bikes are permitted during our spring, summer and fall schedules, provided they are booked in advance. There is an additional fee for each bike, applied during the booking process. All sports equipment must be declared at the time of booking so that we can ensure space in the vehicle.
Q. My Vancouver hotel isn't listed as one of your locations - can I pay to be picked up/dropped off at my door?
- No, we do not offer personalised pick-up or drop-off in Vancouver on our shared shuttle service because of the size of the city. We do offer a range of pick-up/drop-off locations and encourage you to choose one that best suits your needs. Our handy location finder tool (under the 'Pickup/Dropoff Locations' menu) allows you to find the closest available pick-up/drop-off location for our service. If you require transport directly to/from a Vancouver location not listed, we recommend booking a private charter. You can see a list of all of our vehicle options here.
Q. What time will my shuttle leave the airport?
- If you booked your shuttle more than 72 hours from travel, you're eligible for our maximum wait time guarantee. Wait time starts when you check-in with our airport representative (after you clear customs and collect your luggage).
Q. What type of vehicle will I ride in?
- You may be in a van, a minibus or a motor coach. Vehicle type depends on the volume of passengers arriving on the day.
Q. Will my shuttle be cancelled if the weather is very bad?
- No, poor weather is common in Beautiful British Columbia and our service operates daily, rain or shine. Our vehicles are equipped with tires suitable for the season and our drivers are experienced. Weather conditions may affect travel times.
If you have a question about our services that you cannot find the answer to, please get in touch by any of the following:
+1 (866) 943 0516 (North America)
+1 (604) 639 5050 (International)
+44 (20) 3807 1372 (United Kingdom)
+61 (2) 8518 1297 (Australia)
Our customer support team is online 9am - 5pm Pacific Time.