Revelstoke Stoke Shuttle by Everything Revelstoke | Vernon, BC to Revelstoke, BC
Rates shown are one way and valid until 21 Apr 2021
Child (0 - 12)
Revelstoke Connection provides daily service between Kelowna Airport (YLW) and Revelstoke Mountain Resort. Book your seats today!
NOTE: This is a minimum occupancy service which only operates when there are at least three people booked. We will contact you 48 hours before the trip if the minimum occupancy is not reached. If the minimum is not reached we will refund your money or attribute it towards a private transfer.
Revelstoke Shuttle from Kelowna Airport | Peak Winter 2021
Valid - Jan 3, 2021 PST Until Mar 16, 2021 PDT
|1||Kelowna Airport (YLW)||09:00||11:00||14:00||16:00||18:00||22:00|
Revelstoke Shuttle from Kelowna Airport | Late Winter 2021
Valid - Mar 17, 2021 PDT Until Apr 30, 2021 PDT
|1||Kelowna Airport (YLW)||09:00||13:30||18:00||22:30|
If you don't see your pickup or drop off location in the lists above, you can use enter and address, hotel name or postal/zip code into the search below to find the nearest option.
- Alpine Inn & Suites
- Basecamp Resorts Revelstoke
- Best Western Revelstoke
- Boulder Mountain Resort
- Courthouse Inn Revelstoke
- Days Inn & Suites Revelstoke
- Grizz Hotel
- Hillcrest Hotel A Coast Resort
- Holten Heritage House Bed and Breakfast
- Inn On The River
- Journey's Perch Guesthouse
- Monashee Lodge
- Mountain View Motel
- Peak's Lodge
- Poppi's Guesthouse
- Ramada Inn
- Regent Inn
- Revelstoke Backpacker Hostel
- Revelstoke Gateway Inn
- Revelstoke Lodge
- Revelstoke Mountain Resort
- Snowed Inn
- Southside Market
- Stoke Hotel
- Super 8 Revelstoke
- Sutton Place Hotel
- Swiss Chalet Motel
- The Burner Grille (Malakwa)
- The Cube
- The Explorers Society Hotel
- Nichol & Hay (mailboxes)
- Revelstoke Esso
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Where can I find answers to my questions about this provider?
- You can find all of our Frequently Asked Questions about Everything Revelstoke on our Help Desk.
Q. Am I guaranteed to board the vehicle?
- No, drivers reserve the right to refuse entry to the shuttle. Intoxication or abusive behaviour will not be tolerated and may result with your booking being cancelled with no refund.
Q. Can I book a one-way trip only?
- Yes, if you are using our online booking system, select 'One Way' and you will not be asked for your return trip date.
Q. Can I have a beer on the shuttle?
- No, the consumption of alcohol on the shuttle is not permitted by law.
Q. Can I pay cash?
- No. We only accept payment by credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Amex). Full payment is required to secure your reservation at the time of booking.
Q. Can I travel with a pet?
- No, pets are not permitted with the exception of service dogs. Please inform us in advance if you will be travelling with a service dog.
Q. Can minors travel on the coach unattended?
- Children under 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult. Unaccompanied children aged 14 to 17 years old must be met at their destination by an adult who is at least 18 years old.
Q. Do I have to book in advance?
- We can often find something for you within that time but our services can sell out - especially during busy periods (school breaks, holidays, game days, etc), so book early to avoid disappointment. If you are booking within 72 hours of travel always call us to check availability before you book - payment does not guarantee availability.
Q. Do I have to wear a seatbelt?
- Yes, seat belts must be worn at all times; it is your responsibility as the customer to ensure you are wearing your seatbelt.
Q. Do I need to tip the driver?
- Bookings for bus and shuttle services do not include gratuity. 15% gratuity is standard in north America. Please do consider tipping for good service. For private charter services, gratuity is paid at the time of booking. We choose our partners very carefully and incidents or poor service are extremely rare. However, if an incident of poor service were to occur then we will gladly issue a gratuity refund and take up the matter with our transportation partner
Q. Do you provide car seats for young children?
- Yes, however, we must be informed at the time of booking if a booster or child seat is required.
Q. How much luggage can I bring?
- The passenger capacity for each of the vehicles on this site are based on one large bag and a carry-on bag per passenger. Please take this into consideration when choosing the size of vehicle for your group. If you know that you will have a lot of luggage, please consider booking a larger vehicle. Contact us if you have questions regarding luggage capacity.
Q. Is my booking guaranteed once I have made payment?
- No, your booking is not guaranteed until you receive your confirmation email. This is a separate email from your payment receipt. This is because some bookings have special requests that must be manually reviewed before the booking can be confirmed.
Q. Is there an extra charge for bikes and other sporting equipment?
- No, sporting equipment will be counted as one of your pieces of checked luggage. All skis, snowboards, and bikes must be properly packaged for transport (bikes must be in boxes.) Please inform us beforehand of any over-sized luggage (or special luggage such as musical instruments).
Q. What happens if you do not have any seats/vehicles available for the trip I have booked?
- We will always strive to honour every booking made with us. On the rare occasion that we can find no availability however, this is not possible. Rest assured that if we are not able to confirm your trip then you will be refunded in full - though this may take 3 - 5 working days to be processed by the bank.
Q. What if I need to change my booking?
- Contact us if you need to make changes to your booking. Changes made within 72 hours of travel are subject to availability. Additional fees may apply to adding passengers, sports equipment and other services
Q. Why haven't I received my confirmation email yet?
- Confirmations are typically emailed within 24 hours of your transaction. If you do not receive your confirmation email within 24 hours, please check your email spam folder. If you still need help, please contact us.
Q. Will my shuttle be cancelled if the weather is very bad?
- We are not responsible for road closures, traffic, delays caused by weather, or any other factors that are out of our control. The roads to and from Revelstoke are subject to extreme weather conditions, which may result in unavoidable delays. In the event of circumstances out of their control, Everything Revelstoke reserves the right to cancel any booking without notice. Everything Revelstoke will make a best effort to reschedule the booking. If a suitable time cannot be found, a refund will be offered, but under no circumstances are we responsible for the guests' inconvenience or travel expenses.
If you have a question about our services that you cannot find the answer to, please get in touch by any of the following:
+1 (866) 943 0516 (North America)
+1 (604) 639 5050 (International)
+44 (20) 3807 1372 (United Kingdom)
+61 (2) 8518 1297 (Australia)
Our customer support team is online 9am - 5pm Pacific Time.