Home > Transfers > Vancouver, BC (Downtown) to Whistler, BC Transfers > Whistler Shuttle
Whistler Shuttle from Vancouver to Whistler
Rates shown are one way and valid until Apr 17, 2018
Child (6 - 12)
Tot (3 - 5)
Infant (0 - 2)
About: Whistler Shuttle from Vancouver to Whistler
Over 100,000 Guests So Far.
We've been doing this a long time and we have many return guests every year. The Whistler Shuttle is the fastest and easiest way to get from Vancouver to Whistler! Let us help make your journey to Whistler as easy as possible.
Need a Ride From Downtown Vancouver to Whistler?
The Whistler Shuttle service will pick you up at any downtown Vancouver hotel and get you to Whistler quickly and comfortably. Reservations are required so book with us today and we'll save you a seat!
Please note the age of any "tot" in the "special instructions" field. Some of our vehicles do not have seatbelts so we do not guarantee child seats. As with our schedule bus service...if you are on a large coach (without seatbelts) you will be asked to hold your child as we can not secure a child seat.
Looking for a ride from Vancouver Airport? Check out the Vancouver Airport (YVR) to Whistler Shuttle.
Do you have any questions about Vancouver to Whistler Whistler Shuttle transfers or transportation? Need some help getting to Whistler from Vancouver?
Contact Ridebooker via any of the following:
- Web Chat (Quick answers!)
- email (We respond quickly!)
- Toll Free: 1 (866) 943-0516 (North America)
- Direct: +1 (604) 639-5050 (International)
Our customer support team is online 6am - 11:30pm Pacific Time.
The Fine Print
- Departure/arrival times can be found on the Schedule Tab
- All rates are "one way" unless otherwise noted.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Book now to guarantee your rate!
- Please see "Required Add-Ons" below for additional fees that apply to this rate.
Whistler Shuttle Northbound | Winter 2017/2018
Valid - Dec 9, 2017 Until Apr 17, 2018
Whistler Shuttle Northbound | Spring 2018
Valid - Apr 18, 2018 Until May 31, 2018
- Burrard Skytrain Station
- Barclay Hotel
- Century Plaza Hotel & Spa
- Coast Coal Harbour
- Comfort Inn Downtown
- Days Inn - Vancouver Downtown
- Delta Vancouver Suites
- Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
- Fairmont Pacific Rim
- Fairmont Waterfront Hotel (Pick up/drop off Flyover Canada Welcome Centre)
- Four Seasons Vancouver (Pick up/dropoff Metropolitan Vancouver Hotel)
- Georgian Court Hotel
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Vancouver Downtown
- Hyatt Regency
- Landis Hotel & Suites Downtown Vancouver
- Listel Hotel
- Loden Hotel (Pick up/dropoff Hyatt Regency Hotel)
- Marriott Pinnacle Downtown Hotel
- Metropolitan Hotel
- Opus Hotel
- Pan Pacific Vancouver (Pick up/dropoff Flyover Canada Welcome Centre)
- Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront
- Residence Inn Vancouver Downtown
- Rosedale on Robson Suite Hotel
- Rosewood Hotel Georgia (Pick up/dropoff Metropolitan Vancouver Hotel)
- Sandman Hotel Vancouver City Centre
- Shangri-La Hotel Vancouver (Pick up/dropoff Hyatt Regency Hotel)
- Sheraton Wall Centre Hotel
- Sutton Place Hotel (Pick up/dropoff Fairmont Hotel Vancouver)
- Westin Bayshore Hotel
- Westin Grand Vancouver (Pick up/dropoff Rosedale)
- YWCA Hotel (Pick up/dropoff Georgian Court)
Drop off Locations
- Any local physical address
- Creekside Bus
- Aava Hotel
- Adara Hotel
- Alpine Greens
- Arrowhead Point
- Blackcomb Greens
- Blackcomb Lodge
- Carleton Lodge
- Cascade Lodge
- Cedar Creek
- Coast Blackcomb
- Crystal Lodge
- Delta Village Suites
- Embarc Whistler
- Executive Inn
- Fairmont Chateau
- First Tracks Lodge
- Forest Creek
- Forest Ridge
- Forest Trails
- Four Seasons
- Glacier Lodge
- Glacier's Reach
- Gleneagle Condos
- Granite Court
- Horstman House
- Lake Placid Lodge
- Le Chamois
- Lost Lake Lodge
- Market Pavilion
- Marketplace Lodge
- Mountain Star
- Mountainside Lodge
- Nita Lake Lodge
- Painted Cliff
- Pan Pacific Mountainside
- Pan Pacific Village
- Pinnacle Hotel
- Snowy Creek
- Stoney Creek Northstar
- Summit Lodge
- Sundial Hotel
- Tantalus Lodge
- Telemark Place
- Town Plaza Suites
- Twin Peaks
- Tyndall Stone Lodge
- Villas Foxglove
- Villas Snowberry
- Villas Wintergreen
- Westin Resort
- Whistler Peak Lodge
- Whistler Resort & Club
- Whistler Village Inns
If you don't see your pickup or drop off location in the lists above, you can use enter and address, hotel name or postal/zip code into the search below to find the nearest option.
Trip Options: Vancouver to Whistler
The following items are optional and can be selected at time of booking:
"Other Locations" Dropoff Service | $13.00 CAD | Per Person
The base rate is good for dropoff at the locations listed on the information page and in the booking form under "Dropoff Locations". If your location is not listed, please select "Other" and then enter the address in the provided field.
"Other Locations" Pickup Service | $13.00 CAD | Per Person
The base rate is good for pickup at the locations listed on the information page and in the booking form under "Pickup Locations". If your location is not listed, please select "Other" and then enter the address in the provided field.
Condo Check-In Service | $7.50 CAD | Per Person
Key pickup and off-site checkin are *NOT* included in the base shuttle price. Many Rental Units Do Not Have Front Desks or On-Site Check-In Service. If you are renting accomodation, there is a good chance that you need to go to an off-site location for check-in and/or key pickup before proceeding to your final destination. If in doubt, please check your rental agreement or contact the property manager.
- Yes Tours / IH Whistler / AllTracks Clients | $7.50 CAD | Per Person
|Transfer||Capacity||Price / Trip|
|SnowBus||1||$17.50 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Whistler Bus||1||$59.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Taxi||2||$315.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury Sedan||3||$325.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Stretch Limousine (Limo)||6||$379.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury SUV||6||$379.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|10 Passenger Charter Van||10||$399.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|11 Passenger Luxury Van||11||$450.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury Stretch SUV||10||$500.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Mini Bus||18||$600.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|47 Passenger Bus||41||$900.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|56 Passenger Highway Coach||45||$1 000.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury Limo Bus (20 Passenger)||20||$1 050.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you get me from Whistler to Vancouver International Airport (YVR) in time for my early morning flight?
- You'll be fine as long as your flight leaves at 0700 (7 am) or later. But it'll be a really early morning for you!
Do I need to make a reservation for the Whistler Shuttle?
Yes! Reservations for the Whistler Shuttler are recommended AT LEAST 72 hours in advance!
We can usually find a spot for you inside of 72 hours, but please note that we can't provide the maximum wait guarantee for any bookings inside of 72 hours.
Do you pickup and drop-off at private addresses in Whistler?
- We pickup and drop-off at all major hotels and condos in Whistler. If you need to go to a private address, or somewhere not listed in our pickup/dropoff locations, you may select that option during the booking process for an additional charge.
How long is the drive from Downtown Vancouver to Whistler?
- The drive is approximately 2 hours long. However, the trip could take more time depending on weather, road construction, and traffic conditions You can minimize your travel time by scheduling your flight arrival/departure times with these factors in mind.
I really want to ride in a van/mini-bus/bus. If I book can you guarantee the type of vehicle that I will ride in?
Due to the nature of the shuttle service we are unable to make any guarantees regarding the type of vehicle that you will be traveling in.
If you want to be in a highway coach, we recommend booking the Vancouver to Whistler Bus.
If you want to be in a van (so that you can have seatbelts for child seats?) then we recommend booking a charter van.
Is there a Whistler Airport with commercial air service?
- The only commercial air service into Whistler is by helicopter and float plane. The closest major airport to Whistler is Vancouver International Airport. We provide a wide range of airport transfers to Whistler.
Is there somewhere that I can find out more about the Whistler Shuttle?
Yes! Check out our dedicated Whistler Shuttle website.
My flight arrives at xx:xx am/pm. What time will my shuttle leave the airport?
The Short Answer
Not long after you emerge from customs (international flights) or the baggage claim area (domestic flights)
The Longer Answer
Shuttles leave the airport frequently (at *LEAST* once an hour until 20:00) and you'll be on the next one.
We know that you're coming and are actively adjusting the schedule throughout the day to ensure a short wait for you at the airport!
The Shuttle doesn't operate on a rigid schedule which allows us to be flexible and adapt "on the fly" to flight cancellations, missed connection, flight delays, etc.
What is the deal with car seats for children?
- If you are traveling in a vehicle with seat belts then car seats are required by law and we will do our best to provide them. However, car seats are not available in mini-buses and buses that do not have seat belts. Due to the nature of our service we can't guarantee the type of vehicle that you will be riding in. Most of our clients travelling with young children choose a private transfer in order to guarantee riding in a vehicle that can accomodate car seats.
What is the shuttle schedule?
The thing that makes the shuttle great is that *it doesn't have a rigid daily schedule*!
Unlike a scheduled bus service, the shuttle schedule is set daily and then adjusted throughout the day based on the needs of our inbound and outbound guests.
Why is this great? Unlike a scheduled service, the shuttle can adjust easily to flight delays, missed connections, and flight cancellations.
We know that it sounds a bit confusing, but it works very well in practice! The end result is less waiting around at the airport and more time at Whistler. And isn't that what its all about?
What vehicles do you use between Vancouver Airport and Whistler?
- Our Whistler Shuttle service runs on a combination of full size highway coaches, mini-buses, vans, and mini vans. The vehicle you'll be traveling in is based on several factors including volume of passengers, flight delays, vehicle availability and weather.
When should I leave Whistler if I want to make my flight at Vancouver International Airport?
- All of our partners recommend a minimum of 5 hours in order to allow for traffic congestion and to ensure that you arrive at the check-in counter in time for your flight. Travel time between Whistler and Vancouver is highly variable based on weather, traffic, and construction delays.
Where do I meet up with the shuttle "meet & greet" airport representatives?
The airport authority has designated a specific area where all representatives must wait to greet clients. This is in the "semi secure" zone that is entered after completing customs and before entering the public part of the terminal. The rep area is on the right hand side immediately after exiting the secure customs zone. The representative will be holding a sign reading the client's name. If you exit the semi secure zone you will not be able to re-enter.
In this terminal, passengers move from the secured area to the public part of the terminal at the luggage claim on level 2. The representative will be standing at the luggage claim carousel that has been designated for the arrival flight.
Cellular Phone Back Up
The representative will be carrying a cellular phone while at the airport. The number for this phone number can be found in your confirmation email. Please use this number if you are unable to make contact with the representative.
- Vancouver to Whistler Whistler Shuttle
- Whistler Shuttle Vancouver to Whistler
- Vancouver to Whistler Bus
- Bus Vancouver to Whistler