Home > Transfers > Toronto, ON to Windsor Ontario International Airport (YQG) Transfers > Luxury Sedan
Luxury Sedan from Toronto to Windsor Ontario Airport (YQG)
Some people call it a "car service" while others may call it a "car and driver". We call it a "very comfortable" private transfer!. A standard sized luxury sedan can accommodate 3 passengers. Sit back and enjoy the ride!
Luxury sedans can accommodate 2 large suitcases, or 3 medium-sized bags.
If you don't see your pickup or drop off location in the lists above, you can use enter and address, hotel name or postal/zip code into the search below to find the nearest option.
- Any local address
- Accor Hotels-Novotel Toronto Centre
- Alexandra Hotel
- Banting House INN Bed and Breakfast Hotel
- Best Western Roehampton Hotel
- Bond Place Hotel
- Boutique Hotel Le Germain Toronto
- Cambridge Suites Hotel
- Canadiana Backpackers Inn, Hostel Toronto
- Clarion Hotel & Suites Selby - Toronto
- Comfort Hotel Downtown - Toronto ON
- Comfort Suites City Centre Toronto
- Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Toronto-Don Valley
- Days Hotel & Conference Centre-Toronto Airport East
- Delta Chelsea Hotel
- Delta Toronto East Hotel
- Dundas Square Hotel
- Fairmont Royal York
- Filmores Hotel
- Four Seasons Hotel Toronto
- Global Village Backpackers Hostel
- Grange Hotel
- Hilton Toronto Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Toronto Downtown
- Holiday Inn Hotel Toronto-Midtown
- Holiday Inn Hotel Toronto-On King (Downtown)
- Holiday Inn Hotel Toronto-Yorkdale
- Howard Johnson Hotel Yorkville
- Hyatt Regency Toronto
- Intercontinental Toronto Yorkville
- Isabella Hotel
- Le Royal Meridien King Edward
- Metropolitan Hotel
- Neill-Wycik College-Hotel
- Novotel Toronto Centre Hotel
- Pantages Hotel Toronto Centre
- Park Hyatt Toronto
- Prime at the Windsor Arms Hotel
- Primrose Hotel (Downtown)
- Radisson Hotel Toronto East
- Radisson Plaza Hotel Admiral Toronto-Harbourfront
- Radisson Suite Hotel Toronto Airport
- Ramada Plaza Toronto
- Renaissance Toronto Hotel Downtown
- Residence College Hotel
- Residence Inn Toronto Downtown/Entertainment District
- Scarborough Town Centre
- Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel
- Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel and Conference Centre
- SoHo Met Hotel
- Staybridge Suites Hotel
- Sutton Place Grande Hotel
- The Drake Hotel
- The Hazelton Hotel Toronto
- The Strathcona Hotel
- The Suites at 1 King West Hotel
- The Yorkland Hotel
- Toronto Bus Terminal
- Toronto Downtown City Hall
- Toronto Marriott Bloor Yorkville Hotel
- Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre Hotel
- Town Inn Furnished Suites
- Travelodge Toronto Downtown West
- University & Queen Subway Station
- University of Toronto Downtown Residence (U of T Res)
- Wellesley Manor Boutique Hotel - Toronto
- Westin Harbour Castle
- Any local address
- Airport Terminal
Required: Toronto to Windsor Ontario Airport (YQG)
The following items are required and will added to your invoice at checkout time:
- Gratuity Percent | 15.00 %
Trip Options: Toronto to Windsor Ontario Airport (YQG)
The following items are optional and can be selected at time of booking:
30 Minute Stop | $50.00 CAD | Per Additional Item
30 minute stop en route. This charge is per vehicle.
City Tour | $90.00 CAD | Per Additional Item
Per hour. Add a tour onto your trip. Contact us and we'll design a tour just for you
Getting from Toronto to Windsor Ontario Airport (YQG)
|Start Point||Toronto, ON|
|End Point||Windsor Ontario International Airport (YQG)|
|Return Route||Windsor Ontario International Airport (YQG) to Toronto, ON|
|Estimated Travel time||03:55|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to tip the driver?
Bookings for bus and shuttle services do not include gratuity. 15% gratuity is standard in north America. Please do consider tipping for good service. For private charter services, gratuity is paid at the time of booking. We choose our partners very carefully and incidents or poor service are extremely rare. However, if an incident of poor service were to occur then we will gladly issue a gratuity refund and take up the matter with our transportation partner
Q. Can I book a one-way trip only?
- Yes, if you are using our online booking system, select 'One Way' and you will not be asked for your return trip date.
Q. Can I pay cash?
- No. We only accept payment by credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Amex). Full payment is required to secure your reservation at the time of booking.
Q. Do I have to book in advance?
- We can often find something for you within that time but our services can sell out - especially during busy periods (school breaks, holidays, game days, etc), so book early to avoid disappointment. If you are booking within 72 hours of travel always call us to check availability before you book - payment does not guarantee availability.
Q. How much luggage can I bring?
- The passenger capacity for each of the vehicles on this site are based on one large bag and a carry-on bag per passenger. Please take this into consideration when choosing the size of vehicle for your group. If you know that you will have a lot of luggage, please consider booking a larger vehicle. Contact us if you have questions regarding luggage capacity.
Q. Is my booking guaranteed once I have made payment?
- No, your booking is not guaranteed until you receive your confirmation email. This is a separate email from your payment receipt. This is because some bookings have special requests that must be manually reviewed before the booking can be confirmed.
Q. What happens if you do not have any seats/vehicles available for the trip I have booked?
- We will always strive to honour every booking made with us. On the rare occasion that we can find no availability however, this is not possible. Rest assured that if we are not able to confirm your trip then you will be refunded in full - though this may take 3 - 5 working days to be processed by the bank.
Q. What if I need to change my booking?
- Contact us if you need to make changes to your booking. Changes made within 72 hours of travel are subject to availability. Additional fees may apply to adding passengers, sports equipment and other services
Q. Why haven't I received my confirmation email yet?
- Confirmations are typically emailed within 24 hours of your transaction. If you do not receive your confirmation email within 24 hours, please check your email spam folder. If you still need help, please contact us.
If you have a question about our services that you cannot find the answer to, please get in touch by any of the following:
+1 (866) 943 0516 (North America)
+1 (604) 639 5050 (International)
+44 (20) 3807 1372 (United Kingdom)
+61 (2) 8518 1297 (Australia)
Our customer support team is online 8am - 9pm Pacific Time.