Luxury Sedan from San Jose to Harrah's Lake Tahoe
Some people call it a "car service" while others may call it a "car and driver". We call it a "very comfortable" private transfer!. A standard sized luxury sedan can accommodate 3 passengers. Sit back and enjoy the ride!
Luxury sedans can accommodate 2 large suitcases, or 3 medium-sized bags.
If you don't see your pickup or drop off location in the lists above, you can use enter and address, hotel name or postal/zip code into the search below to find the nearest option.
- Any local address
- Americas Best Value Inn
- Arena Hotel
- Best Western Airport Plaza
- Best Western Lanai Garden Inn And Suites
- Clarion Hotel San Jose
- Clarion Inn Silicon Valley
- Comfort Inn San Jose
- Comfort Suites San Jose Airport
- Courtyard By Marriott San Jose Airport
- Crowne Plaza San Jose
- Days Inn San Jose Airport
- Days Inn San Jose Convention Center
- Dolce Hayes Mansion
- Doubletree Hotel San Jose
- Executive Inn Airport
- Extended Stay America San Jose - South - Edenvale
- Extended Stay Deluxe San Jose - Downtown
- Extended Stay Deluxe San Jose - South - Edenvale
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Suites San Jose
- Four Points By Sheraton San Jose Downtown
- Hampton Inn And Suites San Jose
- Hilton San Jose
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites San Jose Int'l Airport
- Holiday Inn Express San Jose
- Holiday Inn San Jose
- Holiday Inn Silicon Valley
- Homestead San Jose-downtown
- Homewood Suites By Hilton
- Horizon Inn San Jose
- Hotel De Anza
- La Quinta Inn San Jose Airport
- Marriott San Jose
- Moorpark Hotel
- Oakwood San Jose South
- Radisson Plaza Hotel San Jose Airport
- Ramada Limited San Jose Convention Center
- Residence Inn San Jose South
- Sleep Inn San Jose
- Staybridge Suites San Jose
- Studios Inn
- Super 8 Motel - San Jose Airport/santa Clara Area
- The Fairmont San Jose
- The Sainte Claire, A Larkspur Hotel
- Towneplace Suites San Jose Cupertino
- Vagabond Inn San Jose
- Valley Park Hotel
- Wyndham Hotel San Jose
- Any local address
- Harrah's Lake Tahoe
Required: San Jose to Harrah's Lake Tahoe
The following items are required and will added to your invoice at checkout time:
- Gratuity Percent | 15.00 %
Trip Options: San Jose to Harrah's Lake Tahoe
The following items are optional and can be selected at time of booking:
30 Minute Stop | $50.00 USD | Per Additional Item
30 minute stop en route. This charge is per vehicle.
City Tour | $90.00 USD | Per Additional Item
Per hour. Add a tour onto your trip. Contact us and we'll design a tour just for you
|Transfer||Capacity||Price / Trip|
|Taxi||2||$712.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|10 Passenger Charter Van||10||$902.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|Stretch Limousine (Limo)||6||$902.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury SUV||5||$902.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|47 Passenger Bus||41||$1 708.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury Limo Bus (15 Passenger)||15||$1 898.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I book a one-way trip only?
- Yes, if you are using our online booking system, select 'One Way' and you will not be asked for your return trip date.
Q. Can I pay cash?
- No. We only accept payment by credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Amex). Full payment is required to secure your reservation at the time of booking.
Q. Do I have to book in advance?
- We can often find something for you within that time but our services can sell out - especially during busy periods (school breaks, holidays, game days, etc), so book early to avoid disappointment. If you are booking within 72 hours of travel always call us to check availability before you book - payment does not guarantee availability.
Q. Do I need to tip the driver?
- Bookings for bus and shuttle services do not include gratuity. 15% gratuity is standard in north America. Please do consider tipping for good serviceFor private charter services, gratuity is paid at the time of booking. We choose our partners very carefully and incidents or poor service are extremely rare. However, if an incident of poor service were to occur then we will gladly issue a gratuity refund and take up the matter with our transportation partner
Q. How much luggage can I bring?
- The passenger capacity for each of the vehicles on this site are based on one large bag and a carry-on bag per passenger. Please take this into consideration when choosing the size of vehicle for your group. If you know that you will have a lot of luggage, please consider booking a larger vehicle. Contact us if you have questions regarding luggage capacity.
Q. Is my booking guaranteed once I have made payment?
- No, your booking is not guaranteed until you receive your confirmation email. This is a separate email from your payment receipt. This is because some bookings have special requests that must be manually reviewed before the booking can be confirmed.
Q. What happens if you do not have any seats/vehicles available for the trip I have booked?
- We will always strive to honour every booking made with us. On the rare occasion that we can find no availability however, this is not possible. Rest assured that if we are not able to confirm your trip then you will be refunded in full - though this may take 3 - 5 working days to be processed by the bank.
Q. What if I need to change my booking?
- Contact us if you need to make changes to your booking. Changes made within 72 hours of travel are subject to availability. Additional fees may apply to adding passengers, sports equipment and other services
Q. Why haven't I received my confirmation email yet?
- Confirmations are typically emailed within 24 hours of your transaction. If you do not receive your confirmation email within 24 hours, please check your email spam folder. If you still need help, please contact us.
If you have a question about our services that you cannot find the answer to, please get in touch by any of the following:
Toll Free: +1 (866) 943-0516 (North America)
International: +1 (604) 639-5050
UK: +44 20 3807 1372
Australia: +61 2 8518 1297
Our customer support team is online 6am - 11:30pm PT.