Mini Bus Charter from Salt Lake City to Deer Valley
Need to move a big crowd? A mini-bus is a highly cost-effective way to move groups of up to 22 people. These safe and comfortable vehicles give everyone a great view of the passing scenery.
If travelling with ski/snowboard bags our mini-bus can accommodate up to 18 passengers with luggage and 17 ski/snowboard bags.
If you don't see your pickup or drop off location in the lists above, you can use enter and address, hotel name or postal/zip code into the search below to find the nearest option.
- Any local address
- Americas Best Inns Salt Lake City
- Baymont Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport
- Baymont Inn And Suites Salt Lake City/west Valley
- Candlewood Suites Salt Lake City Airport
- Candlewood Suites Salt Lake City-ft Union
- Chase Suite Hotel Salt Lake City
- Comfort Inn Salt Lake City Airport
- Comfort Suites Airport Salt Lake City
- Country Inn And Suites West Valley
- Courtyard By Marriott Salt Lake City
- Courtyard By Marriott Salt Lake City Downtown
- Crystal Inn Downtown
- Crystal Inn West Valley
- Econo Lodge Downtown
- Ellerbeck Mansion
- Embassy Suites Hotel Salt Lake City
- Extended Stay America Salt Lake City - West Valley Center
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Salt Lake City Airport
- Fairfield Inn Salt Lake City South
- Grand America Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport, Ut
- Hampton Inn Salt Lake City Central
- Hampton Inn Salt Lake City-downtown
- Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/murray
- Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown
- Hilton Salt Lake City Airport
- Hilton Salt Lake City Center
- Holiday Inn Express Central
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Salt Lake City-airport East
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites
- Homestead Salt Lake City - Mid Valley
- Homestead Salt Lake City - Sugar House
- Homewood Suites By Hilton
- Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City, A Kimpton Hotel
- Howard Johnson Express Salt Lake City
- Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Airport
- Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Downtown
- La Quinta Inn Salt Lake City Airport
- La Quinta Salt Lake City West
- Little America Salt Lake City
- Marriott Salt Lake City Center
- Marriott Salt Lake City Downtown
- Marriott Salt Lake City University Park
- Microtel Salt Lake City Airport
- Oakwood At Palladio
- Oakwood At Renaissance
- Peery Hotel
- Quality Inn Salt Lake City Airport
- Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Airport
- Radisson Salt Lake City Downtown
- Ramada Inn Salt Lake City
- Ramada Salt Lake City Airport
- Red Lion Hotel Salt Lake Downtown
- Residence Inn By Marriott Salt Lake City Cottonwood
- Residence Inn Salt Lake City - City Center
- Residence Inn Salt Lake City Airport
- Reston Hotel
- Royal Garden Inn
- Salt Lake City-days Inn Hotel
- Salt Lake Plaza Hotel At Temple Square
- Sheraton Salt Lake City Hotel
- Sky Harbor Suites
- SLC Hub
- Sleep Inn Salt Lake City
- Springhill Suites Salt Lake City
- Springhill Suites Salt Lake City Airport
- Staybridge Suites Salt Lake-west Valley City
- Super 8 Motel - Salt Lake City/airport
- Super 8 Salt Lake City Downtown
Required: Salt Lake City to Deer Valley
The following items are required and will added to your invoice at checkout time:
- Gratuity Percent | 15.00 %
Trip Options: Salt Lake City to Deer Valley
The following items are optional and can be selected at time of booking:
30 Minute Stop | $50.00 USD | Per Additional Item
30 minute stop en route. This charge is per vehicle.
|Transfer||Capacity||Price / Trip|
|Taxi||2||$200.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury Sedan||3||$227.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury SUV||5||$240.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|Stretch Limousine (Limo)||6||$250.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|10 Passenger Van||10||$260.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury Limo Bus Charter (15 Passenger)||15||$500.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|Private Motorcoach||41||$750.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to tip the driver?
Bookings for bus and shuttle services do not include gratuity. 15% gratuity is standard in north America. Please do consider tipping for good service. For private charter services, gratuity is paid at the time of booking. We choose our partners very carefully and incidents or poor service are extremely rare. However, if an incident of poor service were to occur then we will gladly issue a gratuity refund and take up the matter with our transportation partner
Q. Can I book a one-way trip only?
- Yes, if you are using our online booking system, select 'One Way' and you will not be asked for your return trip date.
Q. Can I pay cash?
- No. We only accept payment by credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Amex). Full payment is required to secure your reservation at the time of booking.
Q. Do I have to book in advance?
- We can often find something for you within that time but our services can sell out - especially during busy periods (school breaks, holidays, game days, etc), so book early to avoid disappointment. If you are booking within 72 hours of travel always call us to check availability before you book - payment does not guarantee availability.
Q. How much luggage can I bring?
- The passenger capacity for each of the vehicles on this site are based on one large bag and a carry-on bag per passenger. Please take this into consideration when choosing the size of vehicle for your group. If you know that you will have a lot of luggage, please consider booking a larger vehicle. Contact us if you have questions regarding luggage capacity.
Q. Is my booking guaranteed once I have made payment?
- No, your booking is not guaranteed until you receive your confirmation email. This is a separate email from your payment receipt. This is because some bookings have special requests that must be manually reviewed before the booking can be confirmed.
Q. What happens if you do not have any seats/vehicles available for the trip I have booked?
- We will always strive to honour every booking made with us. On the rare occasion that we can find no availability however, this is not possible. Rest assured that if we are not able to confirm your trip then you will be refunded in full - though this may take 3 - 5 working days to be processed by the bank.
Q. What if I need to change my booking?
- Contact us if you need to make changes to your booking. Changes made within 72 hours of travel are subject to availability. Additional fees may apply to adding passengers, sports equipment and other services
Q. Why haven't I received my confirmation email yet?
- Confirmations are typically emailed within 24 hours of your transaction. If you do not receive your confirmation email within 24 hours, please check your email spam folder. If you still need help, please contact us.
If you have a question about our services that you cannot find the answer to, please get in touch by any of the following:
+1 (866) 943 0516 (North America)
+1 (604) 639 5050 (International)
+44 (20) 3807 1372 (United Kingdom)
+61 (2) 8518 1297 (Australia)
Our customer support team is online 9am - 5pm Pacific Time.