Home > Transfers > Pemberton, BC to Seatac Airport (Seattle-Tacoma) Transfers > Luxury Sedan
Luxury Sedan from Pemberton to Seattle-Tacoma Airport (Seatac)
Some people call it a "car service" while others may call it a "car and driver". We call it a "very comfortable" private transfer!. A standard sized luxury sedan can accommodate 3 passengers. Sit back and enjoy the ride!
Luxury sedans can accommodate 2 large suitcases, or 3 medium-sized bags.
- Any local address
- Best Value Airport Inn & Parking Seatac
- Best Western Airport Executel Hotel at Seattle Tacoma International Airport
- Clarion Hotel- Seatac International Airport
- Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Seattle-Sea-Tac Airport
- Radisson Hotel Gateway Seattle-Tacoma Airport
- Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport
- Seatac Terminal
- Seattle Airport Doubletree Hotel
- Sutton Suites & Extended Stay Seatac Hotel
Required: Pemberton to Seattle-Tacoma Airport (Seatac)
The following items are required and will added to your invoice at checkout time:
- Gratuity Percent | 15.00 %
Trip Options: Pemberton to Seattle-Tacoma Airport (Seatac)
The following items are optional and can be selected at time of booking:
30 Minute Stop | $50.00 CAD | Per Additional Item
30 minute stop en route. This charge is per vehicle.
City Tour | $90.00 CAD | Per Additional Item
Per hour. Add a tour onto your trip. Contact us and we'll design a tour just for you
|Transfer||Capacity||Price / Trip|
|Taxi||2||$993.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|10 Passenger Charter Van||10||$1 257.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Stretch Limousine (Limo)||6||$1 257.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury SUV||5||$1 257.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|47 Passenger Bus||41||$2 381.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury Limo Bus (15 Passenger)||15||$2 645.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I book a one-way trip only?
Q. Can I pay cash?
Q. Do I have to book in advance?
Q. Do I need to complete a Declaration Card when entering Canada?
- Before entering entering Canada the driver hands out a Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) Customs Declaration Card. The card must be filled out to declare everything you are bringing with you and answer questions about your stay in Canada. The Customs Declaration Card is collected by a CIC officer at the border crossing. You can bring personal goods without paying duty or tax, as long as you don't leave them in Canada and your baggage may be subject to inspection.
Q. Do I need to complete a Declaration Card when entering the United States?
- US Customs agents collect US Customs Declaration Forms from all passengers entering the United States. Your baggage may be subject to inspection. Passengers are required to carry all of their own baggage from the platform and through customs and immigration. Before entering the United States the driver will hand out a US Customs Declaration Form. You don't need to itemize things you brought with you for personal use (clothing, toiletries). However, you must declare the value of any gifts or purchases you have brought with you into the United States. Articles brought into the United States are subject to duty and internal revenue tax but as a visitor or nonresident, you are allowed certain exemptions and privileges.
Q. Do I need to tip the driver?
Q. How much luggage can I bring?
Q. Is my booking guaranteed once I have made payment?
Q. What happens if you do not have any seats/vehicles available for the trip I have booked?
Q. What if I need to change my booking?
Q. What is involved with crossing the Canada - US border in a vehicle?
- The requirements for crossing the US/Canada border by land have changed dramatically in the past couple of years. If you do not have the proper documentation you will be not be allowed across the border.
- Requirements for Crossing into the United States
- Requirements for Canadian & Non-Canadians entering into Canada
Q. Why haven't I received my confirmation email yet?
Toll Free: +1 (866) 943-0516 (North America)
International: +1 (604) 639-5050
UK: +44 20 3807 1372
Australia: +61 2 8518 1297
Our customer support team is online 6am - 11:30pm PT.