Bus | Wilsons
We cannot currently accept online bookings for this trip. If you have any questions please send an e-mail to [email protected]
Effective Monday, August 24th masks will be mandatory to wear on all of Wilson's services - Tofino Bus, VI Connector, and BC Ferries Connector. Passengers will be required to wear a face mask or face covering for the duration of their trip. All passengers are required to bring their own face mask or face covering and place it around their mouth and nose prior to boarding the bus. Wilson's reserves the right to refuse passengers on-board if a face mask or face covering is not worn.
The Tofino Shuttle allows you to travel from Vancouver to Vancouver Island and across the Island. Let us take you to one of the most beautiful areas in the world!
The scenic west coast of Vancouver Island is a spectacular destination. Port Alberni, Tofino and Ucluelet all border on the Pacific Ocean. Long Beach, located in famous Pacific Rim National Park, lies between Tofino and Ucluelet. This amazing 12km white sand beach is the jewel of Vancouver Island.
The shuttle accesses all the major points along the Victoria - Nanaimo - Parksville - Port Alberni - Ucluelet - Tofino highway.
If you don't see your pickup or drop off location in the lists above, you can use enter and address, hotel name or postal/zip code into the search below to find the nearest option.
Trip Options: Nanaimo to Tofino
The following items are optional and can be selected at time of booking:
Additional Bag | $10.00 CAD | Per Additional Item
Per additional piece of luggage over and above the 1 regular bags + 1 carry on limit + 1 personal Item
Bicycle (must in a bike bag/box) | $40.00 CAD | Per Additional Item
Maximum of 1 bicycle per passenger. Bicycles must be boxed
- Golf Club Bag | $12.00 CAD | Per Additional Item
- Ski / Snowboard Bag | $15.00 CAD | Per Additional Item
- Surfboard | $30.00 CAD | Per Additional Item
|Transfer||Capacity||Price / Trip|
|Taxi||2||$450.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury Sedan||3||$530.00 CAD||More Info|
|Luxury SUV||5||$630.00 CAD||More Info|
|10 Passenger Van||10||$630.00 CAD||More Info|
|Mini Bus Charter||18||$990.00 CAD||More Info|
|Private Motorcoach||41||$1 190.00 CAD||More Info|
|Luxury Limo Bus Charter (15 Passenger)||15||$1 320.00 CAD||More Info|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Where can I find answers to my questions about this provider?
- You can find all of the Frequently Asked Questions about Wilsons on our Help Desk.
Q. Can I book a one-way trip only?
- Yes, if you are using our online booking system, select 'One Way' and you will not be asked for your return trip date.
Q. Can I pay cash?
- No. We only accept payment by credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Amex). Full payment is required to secure your reservation at the time of booking.
Q. Do I have to book in advance?
- We can often find something for you within that time but our services can sell out - especially during busy periods (school breaks, holidays, game days, etc), so book early to avoid disappointment. If you are booking within 72 hours of travel always call us to check availability before you book - payment does not guarantee availability.
Q. Do I need to tip the driver?
- Bookings for bus and shuttle services do not include gratuity. 15% gratuity is standard in north America. Please do consider tipping for good service. For private charter services, gratuity is paid at the time of booking. We choose our partners very carefully and incidents or poor service are extremely rare. However, if an incident of poor service were to occur then we will gladly issue a gratuity refund and take up the matter with our transportation partner
Q. How much luggage can I bring?
- The passenger capacity for each of the vehicles on this site are based on one large bag and a carry-on bag per passenger. Please take this into consideration when choosing the size of vehicle for your group. If you know that you will have a lot of luggage, please consider booking a larger vehicle. Contact us if you have questions regarding luggage capacity.
Q. Is my booking guaranteed once I have made payment?
- No, your booking is not guaranteed until you receive your confirmation email. This is a separate email from your payment receipt. This is because some bookings have special requests that must be manually reviewed before the booking can be confirmed.
Q. What happens if you do not have any seats/vehicles available for the trip I have booked?
- We will always strive to honour every booking made with us. On the rare occasion that we can find no availability however, this is not possible. Rest assured that if we are not able to confirm your trip then you will be refunded in full - though this may take 3 - 5 working days to be processed by the bank.
Q. What if I need to change my booking?
- Contact us if you need to make changes to your booking. Changes made within 72 hours of travel are subject to availability. Additional fees may apply to adding passengers, sports equipment and other services
Q. Why haven't I received my confirmation email yet?
- Confirmations are typically emailed within 24 hours of your transaction. If you do not receive your confirmation email within 24 hours, please check your email spam folder. If you still need help, please contact us.
If you have a question about our services that you cannot find the answer to, please get in touch by any of the following:
+1 (866) 943 0516 (North America)
+1 (604) 639 5050 (International)
+44 (20) 3807 1372 (United Kingdom)
+61 (2) 8518 1297 (Australia)
Our customer support team is online 9am - 5pm Pacific Time.