Home > Transfers > Jackson Evers International Airport (JAN} to Birmingham, AL Transfers > Luxury Sedan
Luxury Sedan from Jackson Evers Airport (JAN) to Birmingham
Some people call it a "car service" while others may call it a "car and driver". We call it a "very comfortable" private transfer!. A standard sized luxury sedan can accommodate 3 passengers. Sit back and enjoy the ride!
Luxury sedans can accommodate 2 large suitcases, or 3 medium-sized bags.
If you don't see your pickup or drop off location in the lists above, you can use enter and address, hotel name or postal/zip code into the search below to find the nearest option.
- Any local address
- Any local address
- Aloft Birmingham Soho Square
- Americas Best Inns Birmingham
- Americas Best Value Inn
- Baymont Inn & Suites Birmingham/vestavia
- Best Western Carlton Suites
- Best Western Mountain Brook
- Birmingham - Days Inn South/hoover
- Candlewood Suites Birmingham
- Comfort Inn & Suites Colonnade
- Comfort Inn Birmingham
- Comfort Inn Birmingham Airport
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Homewood, Al
- Courtyard Birmingham Downtown At Uab
- Courtyard By Marriott Birmingham Trussville
- Courtyard By Marriott Homewood
- Courtyard By Marriott Hoover
- Courtyard By Marriott South Colonnade
- Days Inn Birmingham
- Days Inn Galleria-birmingham
- Doubletree Hotel Birmingham
- Drury Inn And Suites Birmingham Southeast
- Drury Inn And Suites Birmingham Southwest
- Econo Lodge Oxmoor
- Embassy Suites Birmingham/hoover
- Embassy Suites Hotel Birmingham
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Birmingham Inverness
- Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham-hoover-galleria
- Hampton Inn And Suites Birmingham Downtown
- Hampton Inn And Suites Birmingham-east I-20, Al
- Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/lakeshore Dr
- Hampton Inn Birmingham-colonnade
- Hampton Inn Birmingham/mountain Brook
- Hampton Inn Birmingham/trussville
- Hilton Birmingham Perimeter Park
- Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham Se/liberty Parkway
- Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham/lakeshore Drive
- Holiday Inn Birmingham Airport
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Inverness
- Holiday Inn Express Birmingham East
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Birmingham-homewood
- Homestead Birmingham - Perimeter Park South
- Homewood Suites By Hilton
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Birmingham Sw/riverchase Galleria
- Hotel Highland At Five Points
- Howard Johnson Inn - Birmingham
- Hyatt Place Birmingham Downtown
- Hyatt Place Birmingham/hoover
- Hyatt Place Inverness
- La Quinta Inn Birmingham
- La Quinta Inn Homewood
- La Quinta Inn Hoover Riverchase Is
- Marriott Birmingham
- Medical Center Inn
- Microtel Inn And Suites Birmingham
- Microtel Inn Birmingham
- Oak Mountain Lodge
- Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Birmingham
- Quality Inn Homewood
- Red Roof Inn Birmingham
- Renaissance Ross Bridge Golf Resort And Spa
- Residence Inn Birmingham
- Residence Inn Birmingham Downtown Uab
- Residence Inn Homewood
- Residence Inn Marriott Hoover
- Rime Garden Inn Birmingham
- Rodeway Inn & Suites Homewood
- Sheraton Birmingham
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Birmingham Colonnade
- Studio Plus Birmingham - Inverness
- Studio Plus Birmingham - Wildwood
- Sun Suites Of Birmingham
- Super 8 Homewood Birmingham Area
- The Wynfrey Hotel
- Towneplace Suites Homewood
- Wingate By Wyndham - Birmingham
Required: Jackson Evers Airport (JAN) to Birmingham
The following items are required and will added to your invoice at checkout time:
- Gratuity Percent | 15.00 %
Trip Options: Jackson Evers Airport (JAN) to Birmingham
The following items are optional and can be selected at time of booking:
30 Minute Stop | $50.00 USD | Per Additional Item
30 minute stop en route. This charge is per vehicle.
City Tour | $90.00 USD | Per Additional Item
Per hour. Add a tour onto your trip. Contact us and we'll design a tour just for you
Getting from Jackson Evers Airport (JAN) to Birmingham
|Start Point||Jackson Evers International Airport (JAN)|
|End Point||Birmingham, AL|
|Return Route||Birmingham, AL to Jackson Evers International Airport (JAN)|
|Estimated Travel time||03:35|
|Transfer||Capacity||Price / Trip|
|Taxi||2||$600.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|Stretch Limousine (Limo)||6||$760.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury SUV||5||$760.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|10 Passenger Van||10||$760.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|Private Motorcoach||41||$1 440.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury Limo Bus Charter (15 Passenger)||15||$1 595.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I book a one-way trip only?
- Yes, if you are using our online booking system, select 'One Way' and you will not be asked for your return trip date.
Q. Can I pay cash?
- No. We only accept payment by credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Amex). Full payment is required to secure your reservation at the time of booking.
Q. Do I have to book in advance?
- We can often find something for you within that time but our services can sell out - especially during busy periods (school breaks, holidays, game days, etc), so book early to avoid disappointment. If you are booking within 72 hours of travel always call us to check availability before you book - payment does not guarantee availability.
Q. Do I need to tip the driver?
- Bookings for bus and shuttle services do not include gratuity. 15% gratuity is standard in north America. Please do consider tipping for good serviceFor private charter services, gratuity is paid at the time of booking. We choose our partners very carefully and incidents or poor service are extremely rare. However, if an incident of poor service were to occur then we will gladly issue a gratuity refund and take up the matter with our transportation partner
Q. How much luggage can I bring?
- The passenger capacity for each of the vehicles on this site are based on one large bag and a carry-on bag per passenger. Please take this into consideration when choosing the size of vehicle for your group. If you know that you will have a lot of luggage, please consider booking a larger vehicle. Contact us if you have questions regarding luggage capacity.
Q. Is my booking guaranteed once I have made payment?
- No, your booking is not guaranteed until you receive your confirmation email. This is a separate email from your payment receipt. This is because some bookings have special requests that must be manually reviewed before the booking can be confirmed.
Q. What happens if you do not have any seats/vehicles available for the trip I have booked?
- We will always strive to honour every booking made with us. On the rare occasion that we can find no availability however, this is not possible. Rest assured that if we are not able to confirm your trip then you will be refunded in full - though this may take 3 - 5 working days to be processed by the bank.
Q. What if I need to change my booking?
- Contact us if you need to make changes to your booking. Changes made within 72 hours of travel are subject to availability. Additional fees may apply to adding passengers, sports equipment and other services
Q. Why haven't I received my confirmation email yet?
- Confirmations are typically emailed within 24 hours of your transaction. If you do not receive your confirmation email within 24 hours, please check your email spam folder. If you still need help, please contact us.
If you have a question about our services that you cannot find the answer to, please get in touch by any of the following:
+1 (866) 943 0516 (North America)
+1 (604) 639 5050 (International)
+44 (20) 3807 1372 (United Kingdom)
+61 (2) 8518 1297 (Australia)
Our customer support team is online 6am - 11:30pm Pacific Time.