Shuttle | Sundog
Rates shown are one way and valid until 31 Dec 2021
Child (0 - 11)
Why travel on the SunDog Connector?
The easiest way to travel between Edmonton and Jasper, this shuttle connects Edmonton to Edson, Hinton and Jasper. By travelling by shuttle there’s no need to worry about driving, so you can take in the views and arrive at your destination refreshed.
Sundog Connector is resuming its regular service from June onwards
The vehicles are now being cleaned and disinfected at double the frequency according to public health standards.
Extra hand sanitizer has been placed inside the vehicles.
- For any further questions regarding the travel protocols in Alberta, we recommend visiting the Public Health Agency of Canada’s website (https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health.html) or to contact the COVID-19 information line at 1-833-784-4397.
Edmonton Jasper Shuttle Westbound
Valid - Jan 1, 2020 MST Until Dec 31, 2020 MST
|1||Edmonton International Airport (YEG)||15:15|
|Mon Wed Fri|
If you don't see your pickup or drop off location in the lists above, you can use enter and address, hotel name or postal/zip code into the search below to find the nearest option.
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge
- Astoria Hotel
- Athabasca Hotel
- Bear Hill Lodge
- Chateau Jasper
- Coast Pyramid Lake Resort
- Crimson Jasper (formerly Ametyst Lodge)
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge
- Greyhound / Train Station
- HI-Jasper Hostel
- Jasper Inn & Suites (formerly Best Western)
- Lobstick Lodge
- Maligne Lodge
- Marmot Lodge
- Mount Robson Inn
- Mountain Park Lodges
- Park Place Inn
- Patricia Lake Bungalows
- Sawridge Hotel & Conference Centre
- Sunwapta Falls Resort
- Tekarra Lodge
- Tonquin Inn
- Whistlers Inn
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to tip the driver?
Bookings for bus and shuttle services do not include gratuity. 15% gratuity is standard in north America. Please do consider tipping for good service. For private charter services, gratuity is paid at the time of booking. We choose our partners very carefully and incidents or poor service are extremely rare. However, if an incident of poor service were to occur then we will gladly issue a gratuity refund and take up the matter with our transportation partner
Q. Can I book a one-way trip only?
- Yes, if you are using our online booking system, select 'One Way' and you will not be asked for your return trip date.
Q. Can I pay cash?
- No. We only accept payment by credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Amex). Full payment is required to secure your reservation at the time of booking.
Q. Do I have to book in advance?
- We can often find something for you within that time but our services can sell out - especially during busy periods (school breaks, holidays, game days, etc), so book early to avoid disappointment. If you are booking within 72 hours of travel always call us to check availability before you book - payment does not guarantee availability.
Q. How much luggage can I bring?
- The passenger capacity for each of the vehicles on this site are based on one large bag and a carry-on bag per passenger. Please take this into consideration when choosing the size of vehicle for your group. If you know that you will have a lot of luggage, please consider booking a larger vehicle. Contact us if you have questions regarding luggage capacity.
Q. Is my booking guaranteed once I have made payment?
- No, your booking is not guaranteed until you receive your confirmation email. This is a separate email from your payment receipt. This is because some bookings have special requests that must be manually reviewed before the booking can be confirmed.
Q. Is my pet allowed to travel with me?
- No, on our shared transfers pets are not allowed to travel. This excludes service dogs who have been trained to carry out specific work. Please contact us first if you wish to travel with an animal and we will be able to advise on the options available.
Q. What happens if you do not have any seats/vehicles available for the trip I have booked?
- We will always strive to honour every booking made with us. On the rare occasion that we can find no availability however, this is not possible. Rest assured that if we are not able to confirm your trip then you will be refunded in full - though this may take 3 - 5 working days to be processed by the bank.
Q. What if I need to change my booking?
- Contact us if you need to make changes to your booking. Changes made within 72 hours of travel are subject to availability. Additional fees may apply to adding passengers, sports equipment and other services
Q. Why haven't I received my confirmation email yet?
- Confirmations are typically emailed within 24 hours of your transaction. If you do not receive your confirmation email within 24 hours, please check your email spam folder. If you still need help, please contact us.
If you have a question about our services that you cannot find the answer to, please get in touch by any of the following:
+1 (866) 943 0516 (North America)
+1 (604) 639 5050 (International)
+44 (20) 3807 1372 (United Kingdom)
+61 (2) 8518 1297 (Australia)
Our customer support team is online 9am - 5pm Pacific Time.