Luxury SUV from Gainesville to Charleston
Standard size sport utility vehicles (e.g Chevy Suburban) hold 5 passengers with 5 bags. During the winter we can additionally fit up to 4 ski/snowboard bags. When travelling with bikes our SUV can accommodate up to 3 passengers and 2 bikes.
Our SUVs are ideally equipped to deal with snowy, winter roads. Most luxury SUV's come equipped with DVD video systems to entertain the kids. A perfect option for those longer trips! Please be sure to mention if you would like a DVD equipped SUV when booking.
If you don't see your pickup or drop off location in the lists above, you can use enter and address, hotel name or postal/zip code into the search below to find the nearest option.
- Any local address
- Americas Best Value Inn
- Best Western Gateway Grand
- Comfort Inn West Gainesville
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Gainesville, Fl
- Courtyard By Marriott Gainesville
- Days Inn Gainesville I-75
- Days Inn Gainesville University
- Econo Lodge University Gainesville
- Econo Lodge West
- Extended Stay America Gainesville - I-75
- Fairfield Inn Gainesville
- Gainesville Bus Terminal
- Gainesville Hotel And Conference Center
- Gainesville Terminal
- Gainesville UF Commuter Lot
- Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville-downtown
- Hampton Inn Gainesville
- Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville
- Hilton University Of Florida Conference Center Gainesville
- Holiday Inn Express Gainesville-i-75 Sw
- Holiday Inn University Center Gainesville
- Homewood Suites Gainesville
- Hotel Oaks
- Howard Johnson Express Inn Gainesville Fl
- La Quinta Inn Gainesville
- Paramount Plaza Hotel And Suites
- Quality Inn Gainesville
- Quality Inn University
- Red Roof Inn - Gainesville
- Residence Inn By Marriott Gainesville
- Residence Inn Gainesville I-75
- Rosa Park Station
- Sleep Inn & Suites
- Springhill Suites Gainesville
- Super 8 Motel - Gainesville
- Any local address
- Aloft Charleston Airport & Convention Center
- Anchorage Inn Charleston
- Andrew Pinckney Inn
- Ansonborough Inn
- Battery Carriage House Inn
- Best Western Airport Inn & Suites
- Best Western Charleston Downtown Hotel
- Best Western King Charles Inn
- Best Western Sweetgrass Inn
- Candlewood Suites I-26 @ Northwoods Mall
- Charleston - Days Inn Historic District
- Charleston Airport Hotel
- Clarion Inn North Charleston
- Comfort Inn Charleston
- Comfort Inn Coliseum
- Comfort Suites North Charleston
- Comfort Suites West Of The Ashley
- Country Hearth Inn Charleston
- Country Inn & Suites Charleston North
- Courtyard By Marriott Charleston
- Courtyard By Marriott Charleston Coliseum
- Days Inn Charleston Airport
- Doubletree Guest Suites Charleston-historic District
- Econo Lodge Charleston
- Econo Lodge North Charleston
- Economy Inn And Suites Charleston
- Embassy Suites Hotel Airport-convention Ctr North Charleston
- Embassy Suites Hotel Charleston - Historic Charleston
- Extended Stay America Charleston - Airport - North Charleston
- Fairfield Inn Charleston North - Elms Center
- Francis Marion Hotel
- French Quarter Inn
- Hampton Inn And Suites Charleston/west Ashley
- Hampton Inn And Suites North Charleston
- Hampton Inn Charleston - Daniel Island
- Hampton Inn Charleston-airport/coliseum
- Hampton Inn Charleston-historic District
- Hampton Inn Charleston-north
- Harbourview Inn
- Hawthorn Suites Charleston
- Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Airport
- Holiday Inn Charleston Airport & Conv Ctr
- Holiday Inn Charleston Historic District
- Holiday Inn Charleston Riverview
- Holiday Inn Express Charleston
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charleston-north
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Charleston
- Holiday Inn Folly Beach Oceanfront
- Homestead Charleston - Airport - North Charleston
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Charleston Airport/conv Center
- Hyatt Place Charleston Airport / Convention Center
- Knights Inn Charleston Airport
- La Quinta Charleston Riverview
- La Quinta Inn Charleston
- Market Pavilion Hotel
- Marriott Charleston
- Masters Inn Charleston-north
- North Charleston Inn
- Quality Inn North Charleston
- Radisson Hotel Charleston Airport
- Ramada Charleston
- Red Roof Inn North Charleston Coliseum
- Renaissance Charleston Historic District Hotel
- Residence Inn By Marriott Charleston North
- Residence Inn Charleston Riverview
- Residence Inn North Charleston
- Restoration On King
- Rodeway Inn Charleston
- Sheraton Charleston Airport Hotel
- Sleep Inn & Suites Convention Center
- Sleep Inn Charleston
- Sleep Inn Charleston
- Springhill Suites Charleston North
- Springhill Suites Charleston West
- Staybridge Suites North Charleston
- Studio Plus Charleston - North Charleston
- Suburban Extended Stay Airport
- Suiteone Of Charleston
- The Lodge Alley Inn
- The Mills House Hotel
- Town And Country Inn & Conference Center
- Vendue Inn
- Wingate By Wyndham Charleston
Required: Gainesville to Charleston
The following items are required and will added to your invoice at checkout time:
- Gratuity Percent | 15.00 %
Trip Options: Gainesville to Charleston
The following items are optional and can be selected at time of booking:
30 Minute Stop | $50.00 USD | Per Additional Item
30 minute stop en route. This charge is per vehicle.
City Tour | $90.00 USD | Per Additional Item
Per hour. Add a tour onto your trip. Contact us and we'll design a tour just for you
|Transfer||Capacity||Price / Trip|
|Taxi||2||$949.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury Sedan||3||$1 012.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|Stretch Limousine (Limo)||6||$1 202.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|10 Passenger Charter Van||10||$1 202.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|47 Passenger Bus||41||$2 277.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury Limo Bus (15 Passenger)||15||$2 530.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I book a one-way trip only?
- Yes, if you are using our online booking system, select 'One Way' and you will not be asked for your return trip date.
Q. Can I pay cash?
- No. We only accept payment by credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Amex). Full payment is required to secure your reservation at the time of booking.
Q. Do I have to book in advance?
- We can often find something for you within that time but our services can sell out - especially during busy periods (school breaks, holidays, game days, etc), so book early to avoid disappointment. If you are booking within 72 hours of travel always call us to check availability before you book - payment does not guarantee availability.
Q. Do I need to tip the driver?
- Bookings for bus and shuttle services do not include gratuity. 15% gratuity is standard in north America. Please do consider tipping for good serviceFor private charter services, gratuity is paid at the time of booking. We choose our partners very carefully and incidents or poor service are extremely rare. However, if an incident of poor service were to occur then we will gladly issue a gratuity refund and take up the matter with our transportation partner
Q. How much luggage can I bring?
- The passenger capacity for each of the vehicles on this site are based on one large bag and a carry-on bag per passenger. Please take this into consideration when choosing the size of vehicle for your group. If you know that you will have a lot of luggage, please consider booking a larger vehicle. Contact us if you have questions regarding luggage capacity.
Q. Is my booking guaranteed once I have made payment?
- No, your booking is not guaranteed until you receive your confirmation email. This is a separate email from your payment receipt. This is because some bookings have special requests that must be manually reviewed before the booking can be confirmed.
Q. What happens if you do not have any seats/vehicles available for the trip I have booked?
- We will always strive to honour every booking made with us. On the rare occasion that we can find no availability however, this is not possible. Rest assured that if we are not able to confirm your trip then you will be refunded in full - though this may take 3 - 5 working days to be processed by the bank.
Q. What if I need to change my booking?
- Contact us if you need to make changes to your booking. Changes made within 72 hours of travel are subject to availability. Additional fees may apply to adding passengers, sports equipment and other services
Q. Why haven't I received my confirmation email yet?
- Confirmations are typically emailed within 24 hours of your transaction. If you do not receive your confirmation email within 24 hours, please check your email spam folder. If you still need help, please contact us.
If you have a question about our services that you cannot find the answer to, please get in touch by any of the following:
+1 (866) 943 0516 (North America)
+1 (604) 639 5050 (International)
+44 (20) 3807 1372 (United Kingdom)
+61 (2) 8518 1297 (Australia)
Our customer support team is online 6am - 11:30pm Pacific Time.