Luxury Sedan from Edmonton to Jasper
Some people call it a "car service" while others may call it a "car and driver". We call it a "very comfortable" private transfer!. A standard sized luxury sedan can accommodate 3 passengers. Sit back and enjoy the ride!
Luxury sedans can accommodate 2 large suitcases, or 3 medium-sized bags.
If you don't see your pickup or drop off location in the lists above, you can use enter and address, hotel name or postal/zip code into the search below to find the nearest option.
- Any local address
- Alberta Place Suite Hotel
- Argyll Plaza Hotel
- Best Western Cedar Park Inn
- Best Western Plus City Centre Inn
- Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites
- Best Western Westwood Inn
- Campus Tower Suite Hotel
- Canterra Suites Hotel
- Chateau Lacombe Hotel
- Chateau Louis Hotel & Conference Centre
- Chateau Nova Kingsway
- Coast Edmonton Plaza Hotel by APA
- Coast West Edmonton Hotel & Conference Centre
- Cold Shot
- Comfort Inn & Suites - Edmonton
- Comfort Inn Edmonton West
- Continental Inn And Suites
- Courtyard by Marriott - Edmonton West
- Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton Downtown
- Crash Hotel
- Days Inn and Suites by Wyndham West Edmonton
- Days Inn by Wyndham Edmonton Downtown
- Days Inn by Wyndham Edmonton South
- Delta Edmonton Hotels by Marriot Edmonton Center Suites
- Delta Edmonton South Hotel & Conference Centre
- DoubleTree by Hilton West Edmonton
- Eastglen Inn
- Econo Lodge - Edmonton
- Edmonton Inn Hotel & Conference Centre
- Executive Royal Inn West Edmonton
- Fairmont Hotel Macdonald
- Fantasyland Hotel
- Four Points by Sheraton Edmonton Gateway
- Four Points by Sheraton Edmonton South
- Four Points by Sheraton Edmonton West
- Glenora Bed & Breakfast Inn
- Grand Hotel
- Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton Edmonton West
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Edmonton/South
- HI Edmonton Hostel
- Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton
- Holiday Inn Conference Centre Edmonton South
- Holiday Inn Edmonton-Convention Center/Se Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Edmonton South
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites West Edmonton
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites West Edmonton
- Holiday Inn Express Edmonton Downtown
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Edmonton-At The Mall
- Holiday Inn Express/ Candlewood Suites
- Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites West Edmonton
- Home2 Suites by Hilton
- Howard Johnson Hotel
- HUB Mall
- Hyatt Place Edmonton - West
- Jasper Place Hotel
- La Boheme Restaurant-Bed & Breakfast
- MacEwan University Residence
- Matrix Hotel
- Matrix Hotel
- Mayfield Inn & Suites
- Metterra Hotel On Whyte
- NAIT (Northern Alberta Institute of Technology)
- Northlands Colesium
- Quality Inn West Edmonton
- Quarter Note/Hyatt Downtown
- Radisson Hotel Edmonton South
- Ramada by Wyndham Edmonton South
- Ramada Edmonton South
- Ramada Edmonton West
- Rexall Place
- River Cree Resort & Casino
- Riverview Inn Edmonton
- Ronald McDonald House
- Rosslyn Inn & Suites
- Sandman Hotel Edmonton West
- Sandman Signature Edmonton South
- Sands Hotel
- Sawridge Inn Edmonton South
- Staybridge Suites West Edmonton
- Super 8 by Wyndham Edmonton South
- Super 8 Edmonton
- Sutton Place Grande
- Taylor University College & Seminary
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Edmonton South
- Travelodge by Wyndham Edmonton South
- Travelodge by Wyndham Edmonton West
- Travelodge Edmonton East
- U of A Hospital (114 St Entrance)
- U of A Lister Hall
- Union Bank Inn
- University of Alberta
- Varscona Hotel On Whyte
- Via Rail
- Villa Maria Country Inn
- West Edmonton Mall
- West Edmonton Mall Inn
- Westin Edmonton
- Windgate Inn Edmonton West
- Wingate Inn Edmonton West
- Any local address
- Astoria Hotel
- Athabasca Hotel
- Bear Hill Lodge
- Chateau Jasper
- Coast Pyramid Lake Resort
- Crimson Jasper (formerly Ametyst Lodge)
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge
- Greyhound / Train Station
- HI-Jasper Hostel
- Jasper Inn & Suites (formerly Best Western)
- Lobstick Lodge
- Maligne Lodge
- Marmot Lodge
- Mount Robson Inn
- Mountain Park Lodges
- Park Place Inn
- Patricia Lake Bungalows
- Sawridge Hotel & Conference Centre
- Sunwapta Falls Resort
- Tekarra Lodge
- Tonquin Inn
- Whistlers Inn
Required: Edmonton to Jasper
The following items are required and will added to your invoice at checkout time:
- Gratuity Percent | 15.00 %
Trip Options: Edmonton to Jasper
The following items are optional and can be selected at time of booking:
30 Minute Stop | $50.00 CAD | Per Additional Item
30 minute stop en route. This charge is per vehicle.
City Tour | $90.00 CAD | Per Additional Item
Per hour. Add a tour onto your trip. Contact us and we'll design a tour just for you
|Transfer||Capacity||Price / Trip|
|Shuttle | Sundog||1||$105.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Taxi||2||$734.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Stretch Limousine (Limo)||6||$930.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury SUV||5||$1 060.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|10 Passenger Van||10||$1 200.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Mini Bus Charter||18||$1 320.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Private Motorcoach||41||$1 760.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to tip the driver?
Bookings for bus and shuttle services do not include gratuity. 15% gratuity is standard in north America. Please do consider tipping for good service. For private charter services, gratuity is paid at the time of booking. We choose our partners very carefully and incidents or poor service are extremely rare. However, if an incident of poor service were to occur then we will gladly issue a gratuity refund and take up the matter with our transportation partner
Q. Can I book a one-way trip only?
- Yes, if you are using our online booking system, select 'One Way' and you will not be asked for your return trip date.
Q. Can I pay cash?
- No. We only accept payment by credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Amex). Full payment is required to secure your reservation at the time of booking.
Q. Do I have to book in advance?
- We can often find something for you within that time but our services can sell out - especially during busy periods (school breaks, holidays, game days, etc), so book early to avoid disappointment. If you are booking within 72 hours of travel always call us to check availability before you book - payment does not guarantee availability.
Q. How much luggage can I bring?
- The passenger capacity for each of the vehicles on this site are based on one large bag and a carry-on bag per passenger. Please take this into consideration when choosing the size of vehicle for your group. If you know that you will have a lot of luggage, please consider booking a larger vehicle. Contact us if you have questions regarding luggage capacity.
Q. Is my booking guaranteed once I have made payment?
- No, your booking is not guaranteed until you receive your confirmation email. This is a separate email from your payment receipt. This is because some bookings have special requests that must be manually reviewed before the booking can be confirmed.
Q. What happens if you do not have any seats/vehicles available for the trip I have booked?
- We will always strive to honour every booking made with us. On the rare occasion that we can find no availability however, this is not possible. Rest assured that if we are not able to confirm your trip then you will be refunded in full - though this may take 3 - 5 working days to be processed by the bank.
Q. What if I need to change my booking?
- Contact us if you need to make changes to your booking. Changes made within 72 hours of travel are subject to availability. Additional fees may apply to adding passengers, sports equipment and other services
Q. Why haven't I received my confirmation email yet?
- Confirmations are typically emailed within 24 hours of your transaction. If you do not receive your confirmation email within 24 hours, please check your email spam folder. If you still need help, please contact us.
If you have a question about our services that you cannot find the answer to, please get in touch by any of the following:
+1 (866) 943 0516 (North America)
+1 (604) 639 5050 (International)
+44 (20) 3807 1372 (United Kingdom)
+61 (2) 8518 1297 (Australia)
Our customer support team is online 8am - 9pm Pacific Time.