Home > Transfers > Chicago, IL to Moline - Quad City International Airport (MLI} Transfers > Luxury Limo Bus (15 Passenger)
Limo Bus Charter (15 Passenger) from Chicago to Moline - Quad City Airport (MLI)
The Limo Bus Charter (15 Passenger) is a fast and convenient option if you are looking for a no hassle, private option to travel from Chicago.
A standard sized Limo Bus Charter (15 Passenger) can accommodate up to 15 passengers and 0 suitcases. Oversize or additional luggage may require a larger vehicle.
If you need more space - for luggage or passengers, find out about our other transport options on this route by clicking the 'Alternative Vehicles' menu below or give us a call on +1 (866) 943 0516 and let us find the best option for you.
If you don't see your pickup or drop off location in the lists above, you can use enter and address, hotel name or postal/zip code into the search below to find the nearest option.
- Any local address
- Affinia Chicago
- Allerton Hotel Chicago
- Ambassador East Hotel
- Americas Best Value Inn Chicago
- Arrival Bus Terminal
- Best Western Grant Park Hotel
- Best Western Hawthorne Terrace Hotel
- Best Western Inn And Suites-midway Airport
- Best Western River North Hotel
- Bridgestreet Sterling
- Central Loop Hotel
- Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile
- Chicago Marriott Midway
- Chicago Ohare Garden Hotel
- Chicago South Loop Hotel
- Chicago's Essex Inn
- City Suites Hotel
- Club Quarters Central Loop Chicago
- Club Quarters Wacker At Michigan
- Comfort Inn And Suites Downtown Chicago
- Comfort Suites North Michigan Avenue
- Congress Plaza Hotel
- Conrad Chicago
- Courtyard By Marriott Chicago Downtown River North
- Courtyard By Marriott Midway Airport
- Crowne Plaza Avenue Chicago Downtown
- Crowne Plaza Metro
- Dana Hotel And Spa
- Days Inn Chicago
- Departure Bus Stop
- Doubletree Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Embassy Suites Hotel Chicago Downtown
- Embassy Suites Hotel Chicago-downtown/lakefront
- Extended Stay America Chicago - Midway
- Fairfield Inn And Suites By Marriott Midway Airport
- Fairfield Inn Chicago Downtown
- Four Points By Sheraton Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile
- Four Points By Sheraton Chicago Midway
- Habitat Suites At Pres Towers
- Hampton Inn And Suites Downtown Chicago
- Hampton Inn Chicago-midway Airport
- Hampton Inn Majestic Chicago
- Hard Rock Hotel Chicago
- Hilton Chicago
- Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Downtown/magnificent Mile
- Hilton Garden Inn Chicago/midway Airport
- Hilton Suites Chicago/magnificent Mile
- Holiday Inn Chicago - Midway Airport
- Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza
- Holiday Inn Chicago O'hare Area
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Midway Airport
- Holiday Inn Express Magnificient Mile Hotel Cass
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Downtown Chicago
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Chicago Downtown
- Hotel 71
- Hotel Allegro Chicago, A Kimpton Hotel
- Hotel Blake Chicago
- Hotel Burnham Chicago, A Kimpton Hotel
- Hotel Felix Chicago
- Hotel Indigo Gold Coast
- Hotel Monaco Chicago, A Kimpton Hotel
- Hotel Palomar Chicago, A Kimpton Hotel
- Howard Johnson Inn Downtown Chicago
- Hyatt Regency Chicago
- Hyatt Regency Mccormick Place
- Inn At Lincoln Park
- Inn Of Chicago, An Ascend Collection Hotel
- Intercontinental Chicago
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Chicago Downtown
- Marriott Chicago At Medical District Uic
- Marriott Chicago O' Hare
- Mda City Apartments
- Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel Chicago
- Oakwood Chicago
- Omni Chicago Hotel
- Park Hyatt Chicago
- Raffaello Hotel
- Ramada Inn Lake Shore Chicago
- Red Roof Inn Chicago Downtown
- Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel
- Renaissance Chicago O' Hare Suites Hotel
- Residence Inn By Marriott Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile
- Residence Inn By Marriott Chicago Midway Airport
- River Hotel
- Sax Hotel A Thompson Hotel
- Seneca Hotel And Suites
- Sheraton Chicago Hotel Tower
- Sleep Inn Midway Airport
- Springhill Suites O' Hare Chicago
- Super 8 Motel Chicago Loyola University
- Swissotel Chicago
- The Belden-stratford Hotel
- The Blackstone Renaissance Chicago Hotel
- The Drake
- The Fairmont Chicago
- The Fisher Building
- The Majestic Hotel
- The Palmer House Hilton
- The Silversmith Hotel
- The Sutton Place Hotel-chicago
- The Talbott Hotel
- The Tremont Chicago Hotel At Magnificent Mile
- The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago
- The Willows Hotel
- The Wit A Doubletree Hotel
- Travelodge Hotel Downtown Chicago
- Union Station
- W Hotel Chicago City Center
- W Hotel Lakeshore
- Westin Chicago River North
- Whitehall Hotel
- Wyndham Chicago Downtown
Required: Chicago to Moline - Quad City Airport (MLI)
The following items are required and will added to your invoice at checkout time:
- Gratuity Percent | 15.00 %
Trip Options: Chicago to Moline - Quad City Airport (MLI)
The following items are optional and can be selected at time of booking:
30 Minute Stop | $50.00 USD | Per Additional Item
30 minute stop en route. This charge is per vehicle.
City Tour | $90.00 USD | Per Additional Item
Per hour. Add a tour onto your trip. Contact us and we'll design a tour just for you
Getting from Chicago to Moline - Quad City Airport (MLI)
|Start Point||Chicago, IL|
|End Point||Moline - Quad City International Airport (MLI)|
|Return Route||Moline - Quad City International Airport (MLI) to Chicago, IL|
|Estimated Travel time||02:45|
|Transfer||Capacity||Price / Trip|
|Taxi||2||$495.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury Sedan||3||$530.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|Stretch Limousine (Limo)||6||$630.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury SUV||5||$630.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|10 Passenger Charter Van||10||$630.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|47 Passenger Bus||41||$1 190.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I book a one-way trip only?
- Yes, if you are using our online booking system, select 'One Way' and you will not be asked for your return trip date.
Q. Can I pay cash?
- No. We only accept payment by credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Amex). Full payment is required to secure your reservation at the time of booking.
Q. Do I have to book in advance?
- We can often find something for you within that time but our services can sell out - especially during busy periods (school breaks, holidays, game days, etc), so book early to avoid disappointment. If you are booking within 72 hours of travel always call us to check availability before you book - payment does not guarantee availability.
Q. Do I need to tip the driver?
- Bookings for bus and shuttle services do not include gratuity. 15% gratuity is standard in north America. Please do consider tipping for good serviceFor private charter services, gratuity is paid at the time of booking. We choose our partners very carefully and incidents or poor service are extremely rare. However, if an incident of poor service were to occur then we will gladly issue a gratuity refund and take up the matter with our transportation partner
Q. How much luggage can I bring?
- The passenger capacity for each of the vehicles on this site are based on one large bag and a carry-on bag per passenger. Please take this into consideration when choosing the size of vehicle for your group. If you know that you will have a lot of luggage, please consider booking a larger vehicle. Contact us if you have questions regarding luggage capacity.
Q. Is my booking guaranteed once I have made payment?
- No, your booking is not guaranteed until you receive your confirmation email. This is a separate email from your payment receipt. This is because some bookings have special requests that must be manually reviewed before the booking can be confirmed.
Q. What happens if you do not have any seats/vehicles available for the trip I have booked?
- We will always strive to honour every booking made with us. On the rare occasion that we can find no availability however, this is not possible. Rest assured that if we are not able to confirm your trip then you will be refunded in full - though this may take 3 - 5 working days to be processed by the bank.
Q. What if I need to change my booking?
- Contact us if you need to make changes to your booking. Changes made within 72 hours of travel are subject to availability. Additional fees may apply to adding passengers, sports equipment and other services
Q. Why haven't I received my confirmation email yet?
- Confirmations are typically emailed within 24 hours of your transaction. If you do not receive your confirmation email within 24 hours, please check your email spam folder. If you still need help, please contact us.
If you have a question about our services that you cannot find the answer to, please get in touch by any of the following:
+1 (866) 943 0516 (North America)
+1 (604) 639 5050 (International)
+44 (20) 3807 1372 (United Kingdom)
+61 (2) 8518 1297 (Australia)
Our customer support team is online 6am - 11:30pm Pacific Time.