Home > Transfers > Vancouver International Airport (YVR) to Whistler, BC Transfers > Luxury Stretch SUV
Luxury Stretch SUV (10) from Vancouver Airport (YVR) to Whistler
A stretch sport utility vehicle (SUV) can accommodate up to 10 passengers and 10 bags. Ski/Snowboard bags, golf clubs and bikes are not permitted in our Stretch SUV.
If you don't see your pickup or drop off location in the lists above, you can use enter and address, hotel name or postal/zip code into the search below to find the nearest option.
- Any local address
- Accent Inn
- Best Western Abercorn Inn Hotel
- Coast Vancouver Airport Hotel
- Comfort Inn Vancouver Airport - Richmond
- Days Inn Vancouver Airport
- Delta Vancouver Airport Hotel
- Domestic Terminal (YVR)
- Fairmont Vancouver Airport Hotel
- Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport
- Hampton Inn Vancouver Airport Hotel
- Hilton Vancouver Airport Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Vancouver Airport
- Holiday Inn International Vancouver Airport Hotel
- International Terminal (YVR)
- La Quinta Inn Vancouver Airport
- Park Plaza Vancouver Airport
- Quality Inn Vancouver Airport
- Radisson Hotel Vancouver Airport
- River Rock Casino Resort
- Sandman Signature Hotel & Resort Vancouver Airport
- Travelodge Hotel Vancouver Airport
- Vancouver Airport Marriott Hotel
- Vancouver Airport Terminals
- Wooden Statues @ YVR
- Any local address
- Aava Hotel
- Adara Hotel
- Alpine Chalet
- Alpine Greens
- Arrowhead Point
- Bear Tracks Chalet
- Blackcomb Greens
- Blackcomb Lodge
- Blackcomb Lodge (Gateway Loop)
- Blackcomb Springs
- Carleton Lodge
- Cascade Lodge
- Cedar Creek
- Cedar Hollow
- Creekside Bus
- Crystal Lodge
- Crystal Ridge
- Delta Village Suites
- Downhill House
- Embarc Whistler
- Executive Inn
- Fairmont Chateau
- First Tracks Lodge
- Fitzsimmons Walk
- Forest Creek
- Forest Trails
- Four Seasons
- Gateway Loop
- Glacier Lodge
- Glacier's Reach
- Gleneagle Condos
- Granite Court
- Hearthstone Lodge (Gateway Loop)
- HI Hostel
- Horstman House
- Lake Placid Lodge
- Le Chamois
- Lost Lake Lodge
- Market Pavilion
- Marketplace Lodge
- Mountain Star
- Mountainside Lodge
- Nicklaus North Golf Course
- Nita Lake Lodge
- Northern Lights
- Painted Cliff
- Pan Pacific Mountainside
- Pan Pacific Village
- Pangea Pod Hotel
- Parking Lot 3 (Village centre stop from October 13 onward)
- Peak Chalet (pick up/drop off at Bear Tracks Chalet)
- Pinnacle Hotel
- Pinnacle Ridge Condos
- Snowy Creek
- Spruce Grove Park
- Stoney Creek Northstar
- Summit Lodge
- Sundial Hotel
- Tantalus Lodge
- Telemark Place
- The Brew Creek Centre
- Town Plaza Suites
- Twin Peaks
- Tyndall Stone Lodge
- Villas Blackcomb
- Villas Foxglove
- Villas Snowberry
- Villas Wintergreen
- Westin Resort
- Whistler Air Float Plane Dock (At Nicklaus North)
- Whistler Creek Lodge
- Whistler Peak Lodge
- Whistler Resort & Club
- Whistler Village Inns
Required: Vancouver Airport (YVR) to Whistler
The following items are required and will added to your invoice at checkout time:
- Gratuity Percent | 15.00 %
- Airport Parking Fee | $25.00 CAD | Per Vehicle
Trip Options: Vancouver Airport (YVR) to Whistler
The following items are optional and can be selected at time of booking:
30 Minute Stop | $50.00 CAD | Per Additional Item
30 minute stop en route. This charge is per vehicle.
City Tour | $90.00 CAD | Per Additional Item
Per hour. Add a tour onto your trip. Contact us and we'll design a tour just for you
Getting from Vancouver Airport (YVR) to Whistler
|Start Point||Vancouver International Airport (YVR)|
|End Point||Whistler, BC|
|Return Route||Whistler, BC to Vancouver International Airport (YVR)|
|Estimated Travel time||02:10|
|Transfer||Capacity||Price / Trip|
|Whistler Shuttle||1||$74.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Taxi||2||$340.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury Sedan||3||$350.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury SUV||5||$415.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|10 Passenger Charter Van||10||$450.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|11 Passenger Luxury Van||11||$475.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Stretch Limousine (Limo)||6||$525.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Mini Bus||18||$675.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|47 Passenger Bus||41||$1 200.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|56 Passenger Highway Coach||45||$1 300.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I book a one-way trip only?
- Yes, if you are using our online booking system, select 'One Way' and you will not be asked for your return trip date.
Q. Can I pay cash?
- No. We only accept payment by credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Amex). Full payment is required to secure your reservation at the time of booking.
Q. Do I have to book in advance?
- We can often find something for you within that time but our services can sell out - especially during busy periods (school breaks, holidays, game days, etc), so book early to avoid disappointment. If you are booking within 72 hours of travel always call us to check availability before you book - payment does not guarantee availability.
Q. Do I need to tip the driver?
- Bookings for bus and shuttle services do not include gratuity. 15% gratuity is standard in north America. Please do consider tipping for good serviceFor private charter services, gratuity is paid at the time of booking. We choose our partners very carefully and incidents or poor service are extremely rare. However, if an incident of poor service were to occur then we will gladly issue a gratuity refund and take up the matter with our transportation partner
Q. How much luggage can I bring?
- The passenger capacity for each of the vehicles on this site are based on one large bag and a carry-on bag per passenger. Please take this into consideration when choosing the size of vehicle for your group. If you know that you will have a lot of luggage, please consider booking a larger vehicle. Contact us if you have questions regarding luggage capacity.
Q. Is my booking guaranteed once I have made payment?
- No, your booking is not guaranteed until you receive your confirmation email. This is a separate email from your payment receipt. This is because some bookings have special requests that must be manually reviewed before the booking can be confirmed.
Q. What happens if you do not have any seats/vehicles available for the trip I have booked?
- We will always strive to honour every booking made with us. On the rare occasion that we can find no availability however, this is not possible. Rest assured that if we are not able to confirm your trip then you will be refunded in full - though this may take 3 - 5 working days to be processed by the bank.
Q. What if I need to change my booking?
- Contact us if you need to make changes to your booking. Changes made within 72 hours of travel are subject to availability. Additional fees may apply to adding passengers, sports equipment and other services
Q. Why haven't I received my confirmation email yet?
- Confirmations are typically emailed within 24 hours of your transaction. If you do not receive your confirmation email within 24 hours, please check your email spam folder. If you still need help, please contact us.
If you have a question about our services that you cannot find the answer to, please get in touch by any of the following:
+1 (866) 943 0516 (North America)
+1 (604) 639 5050 (International)
+44 (20) 3807 1372 (United Kingdom)
+61 (2) 8518 1297 (Australia)
Our customer support team is online 6am - 11:30pm Pacific Time.