Home > Transfers > Vancouver International Airport (YVR) to Seattle Cruise Ship Terminals Transfers > Quick Shuttle Bus
Quick Shuttle Bus from Vancouver Airport (YVR) to Seattle Cruise Ships
Rates shown are one way and valid until 31 Dec 2020
Adult (18 - 59)
Student (13 - 18)
Child (5 - 12)
Tot (0 - 4)
The Quick Shuttle bus offers reliable and affordable transfers for cruise passengers sailing from Seattle.
Cruise Terminal Assistance
Representatives are available at the cruise terminal to direct you when you arrive.
You bring your passport, your driver will provide customs cards and directions when you reach the border.
Onboard Wifi and Movies
Stay connected and entertained with free wifi and a choice of online movies.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a Summer Service only - Operating May to September.
Important Connection Information
The shuttle pick-up for Vancouver International Airport is at the River Rock Casino.
You can get there in just 8 minutes by Skytrain (Canada Line between YVR and Bridgeport Station).
See our River Rock Casino Bus and Getting to YVR Airport Guide for more information on the SkyTrain connection.
If you don't see your pickup or drop off location in the lists above, you can use enter and address, hotel name or postal/zip code into the search below to find the nearest option.
Trip Options: Vancouver Airport (YVR) to Seattle Cruise Ships
The following items are optional and can be selected at time of booking:
Bicycle (must in a bike bag/box) | $37.58 CAD | Per Additional Item
Maximum of 1 bicycle per passenger. Bicycles must be boxed
Getting from Vancouver Airport (YVR) to Seattle Cruise Ships
|Start Point||Vancouver International Airport (YVR)|
|End Point||Seattle Cruise Ship Terminals|
|Return Route||Seattle Cruise Ship Terminals to Vancouver International Airport (YVR)|
|Transfer||Capacity||Price / Trip|
|Luxury SUV||5||$655.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Taxi||2||$663.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury Sedan||3||$700.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|10 Passenger Van||10||$835.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Mini Bus Charter||18||$1 340.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Private Motorcoach||41||$1 750.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I book a one-way trip only?
- Yes, if you are using our online booking system, select 'One Way' and you will not be asked for your return trip date.
Q. Can I pay cash?
- No. We only accept payment by credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Amex). Full payment is required to secure your reservation at the time of booking.
Q. Do I have to book in advance?
- We can often find something for you within that time but our services can sell out - especially during busy periods (school breaks, holidays, game days, etc), so book early to avoid disappointment. If you are booking within 72 hours of travel always call us to check availability before you book - payment does not guarantee availability.
Q. Do I need to complete a Declaration Card when entering Canada?
- Before entering entering Canada the driver hands out a Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) Customs Declaration Card. The card must be filled out to declare everything you are bringing with you and answer questions about your stay in Canada. The Customs Declaration Card is collected by a CIC officer at the border crossing. You can bring personal goods without paying duty or tax, as long as you don't leave them in Canada and your baggage may be subject to inspection.
Q. Do I need to complete a Declaration Card when entering the United States?
- US Customs agents collect US Customs Declaration Forms from all passengers entering the United States. Your baggage may be subject to inspection. Passengers are required to carry all of their own baggage from the platform and through customs and immigration. Before entering the United States the driver will hand out a US Customs Declaration Form. You don't need to itemize things you brought with you for personal use (clothing, toiletries). However, you must declare the value of any gifts or purchases you have brought with you into the United States. Articles brought into the United States are subject to duty and internal revenue tax but as a visitor or nonresident, you are allowed certain exemptions and privileges.
Q. Do I need to tip the driver?
- Bookings for bus and shuttle services do not include gratuity. 15% gratuity is standard in north America. Please do consider tipping for good serviceFor private charter services, gratuity is paid at the time of booking. We choose our partners very carefully and incidents or poor service are extremely rare. However, if an incident of poor service were to occur then we will gladly issue a gratuity refund and take up the matter with our transportation partner
Q. How much luggage can I bring?
- The passenger capacity for each of the vehicles on this site are based on one large bag and a carry-on bag per passenger. Please take this into consideration when choosing the size of vehicle for your group. If you know that you will have a lot of luggage, please consider booking a larger vehicle. Contact us if you have questions regarding luggage capacity.
Q. Is my booking guaranteed once I have made payment?
- No, your booking is not guaranteed until you receive your confirmation email. This is a separate email from your payment receipt. This is because some bookings have special requests that must be manually reviewed before the booking can be confirmed.
Q. Is my pet allowed to travel with me?
- No, on our shared transfers pets are not allowed to travel. This excludes service dogs who have been trained to carry out specific work. Please contact us first if you wish to travel with an animal and we will be able to advise on the options available.
Q. What happens if you do not have any seats/vehicles available for the trip I have booked?
- We will always strive to honour every booking made with us. On the rare occasion that we can find no availability however, this is not possible. Rest assured that if we are not able to confirm your trip then you will be refunded in full - though this may take 3 - 5 working days to be processed by the bank.
Q. What if I need to change my booking?
- Contact us if you need to make changes to your booking. Changes made within 72 hours of travel are subject to availability. Additional fees may apply to adding passengers, sports equipment and other services
Q. What is involved with crossing the Canada - US border in a vehicle?
- The requirements for crossing the US/Canada border by land have changed dramatically in the past couple of years. If you do not have the proper documentation you will be not be allowed across the border.
- Requirements for Crossing into the United States
- Requirements for Canadian & Non-Canadians entering into Canada
Q. Why haven't I received my confirmation email yet?
- Confirmations are typically emailed within 24 hours of your transaction. If you do not receive your confirmation email within 24 hours, please check your email spam folder. If you still need help, please contact us.
If you have a question about our services that you cannot find the answer to, please get in touch by any of the following:
+1 (866) 943 0516 (North America)
+1 (604) 639 5050 (International)
+44 (20) 3807 1372 (United Kingdom)
+61 (2) 8518 1297 (Australia)
Our customer support team is online 6am - 11:30pm Pacific Time.