Stretch Limo from Wolf Ridge Ski Resort to Norfolk
The definition of stylish transport. A stretch limousine is the perfect luxury transportation option for groups that are looking for a fun way to get to their final destination.
A standard stretch limo can accommodate 6 passengers and up to 3 bags. Please note that it is not able to accommodate ski/snowboard bags, golf clubs or bikes.
If you require more space - for luggage or passengers, find out about our other transport options on this route by clicking the Alternative Vehicles menu below or give us a call on +1 866 943-0516 and let us find the best option for you.
If you don't see your pickup or drop off location in the lists above, you can use enter and address, hotel name or postal/zip code into the search below to find the nearest option.
- Any local address
- Any local address
- Americas Best Value Inn
- Americas Best Value Inn
- Best Western Holiday Sands Inn
- Candlewood Suites Norfolk Airport
- Courtyard By Marriott Norfolk Downtown
- Crowne Plaza Norfolk
- Days Inn Little Creek
- Days Inn Marina Beachfront
- Econo Lodge Airport
- Econo Lodge Little Creek
- Econo Lodge Military Circle
- Econo Lodge Ocean View Beach - East
- Hampton Inn & Suites Norfolk-airport, Va
- Hampton Inn Norfolk-naval Base
- Hilton Norfolk Airport
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Norfolk Airport
- Holiday Inn Select Norfolk
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Norfolk Airport
- Marriott Norfolk Waterside
- Norfolk-days Inn Military Circle
- Quality Inn Norfolk Naval Base
- Quality Suites Lake Wright
- Ramada Inn Norfolk Airport
- Ramada Limited
- Residence Inn By Marriott Norfolk Airport
- Residence Inn By Marriott Norfolk Downtown
- Sheraton Norfolk Waterside Hotel
- Sleep Inn Lake Wright
- Springhill Suites Norfolk Old Dominion University
- Super 8 Motel - Norfolk Naval Base
- Super 8 Motel, Norfolk/chesapeake Bay Area, Va
- Tazewell Hotel And Suites, An Ascend Collection Hotel
Required: Wolf Ridge Ski Resort to Norfolk
The following items are required and will added to your invoice at checkout time:
- Gratuity Percent | 15.00 %
Trip Options: Wolf Ridge Ski Resort to Norfolk
The following items are optional and can be selected at time of booking:
30 Minute Stop | $50.00 USD | Per Additional Item
30 minute stop en route. This charge is per vehicle.
City Tour | $90.00 USD | Per Additional Item
Per hour. Add a tour onto your trip. Contact us and we'll design a tour just for you
|Transfer||Capacity||Price / Trip|
|Taxi||2||$1 360.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury Sedan||3||$1 449.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury SUV||5||$1 722.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|10 Passenger Van||10||$1 722.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|Private Motorcoach||41||$3 261.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury Limo Bus Charter (15 Passenger)||15||$3 623.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to tip the driver?
Bookings for bus and shuttle services do not include gratuity. 15% gratuity is standard in north America. Please do consider tipping for good service. For private charter services, gratuity is paid at the time of booking. We choose our partners very carefully and incidents or poor service are extremely rare. However, if an incident of poor service were to occur then we will gladly issue a gratuity refund and take up the matter with our transportation partner
Q. Can I book a one-way trip only?
- Yes, if you are using our online booking system, select 'One Way' and you will not be asked for your return trip date.
Q. Can I pay cash?
- No. We only accept payment by credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Amex). Full payment is required to secure your reservation at the time of booking.
Q. Do I have to book in advance?
- We can often find something for you within that time but our services can sell out - especially during busy periods (school breaks, holidays, game days, etc), so book early to avoid disappointment. If you are booking within 72 hours of travel always call us to check availability before you book - payment does not guarantee availability.
Q. How much luggage can I bring?
- The passenger capacity for each of the vehicles on this site are based on one large bag and a carry-on bag per passenger. Please take this into consideration when choosing the size of vehicle for your group. If you know that you will have a lot of luggage, please consider booking a larger vehicle. Contact us if you have questions regarding luggage capacity.
Q. Is my booking guaranteed once I have made payment?
- No, your booking is not guaranteed until you receive your confirmation email. This is a separate email from your payment receipt. This is because some bookings have special requests that must be manually reviewed before the booking can be confirmed.
Q. What happens if you do not have any seats/vehicles available for the trip I have booked?
- We will always strive to honour every booking made with us. On the rare occasion that we can find no availability however, this is not possible. Rest assured that if we are not able to confirm your trip then you will be refunded in full - though this may take 3 - 5 working days to be processed by the bank.
Q. What if I need to change my booking?
- Contact us if you need to make changes to your booking. Changes made within 72 hours of travel are subject to availability. Additional fees may apply to adding passengers, sports equipment and other services
Q. Why haven't I received my confirmation email yet?
- Confirmations are typically emailed within 24 hours of your transaction. If you do not receive your confirmation email within 24 hours, please check your email spam folder. If you still need help, please contact us.
If you have a question about our services that you cannot find the answer to, please get in touch by any of the following:
+1 (866) 943 0516 (North America)
+1 (604) 639 5050 (International)
+44 (20) 3807 1372 (United Kingdom)
+61 (2) 8518 1297 (Australia)
Our customer support team is online 8am - 9pm Pacific Time.