Stretch Limo from Windsor to Kansas City
The definition of stylish transport. A stretch limousine is the perfect luxury transportation option for groups that are looking for a fun way to get to their final destination.
A standard stretch limo can accommodate 6 passengers and up to 3 bags. Please note that it is not able to accommodate ski/snowboard bags, golf clubs or bikes.
If you require more space - for luggage or passengers, find out about our other transport options on this route by clicking the Alternative Vehicles menu below or give us a call on +1 866 943-0516 and let us find the best option for you.
If you don't see your pickup or drop off location in the lists above, you can use enter and address, hotel name or postal/zip code into the search below to find the nearest option.
- Any local address
- Any local address
- A1 Inn Kansas City
- Americas Best Value Inn
- Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa
- Baymont Inn And Suites Kansas City South
- Best Western Country Inn-north
- Best Western Seville Plaza Hotel
- Candlewood Suites Kansas City Airport
- Candlewood Suites Kansas City Northeast
- Chase Suite Hotel Kansas City
- Clarion Hotel Kansas City
- Comfort Inn & Suites Downtown
- Comfort Inn Kansas City
- Comfort Inn Kansas City Airport
- Comfort Suites Kansas City
- Courtyard By Marriott Kansas City
- Courtyard By Marriott Kansas City Country Club Plaza
- Courtyard By Marriott Kansas City South
- Crossland Kansas City - Northeast - Worlds Of Fun
- Crowne Plaza Downtown
- Days Inn Kansas City
- Days Inn Kansas City Intl Airport
- Drury Inn And Suites Kansas City Airport
- Drury Inn And Suites Kc Stadium
- Econo Lodge Airport Kansas City
- Econo Lodge Kansas City
- Econo Lodge Kansas City
- Embassy Suites Hotel Kansas City-international Airport
- Embassy Suites Hotel Kansas City-plaza
- Extended Stay America Kansas City - Airport
- Extended Stay America Kansas City - South
- Extended Stayamerica Kansas City Airport
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Kansas City Liberty
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Kansas City North-worlds Of Fun
- Fairfield Inn Kansas City Airport
- Fairfield Inn Kansas City Downtown Union Hill
- Four Points By Sheraton Kansas City Airport
- Hampton Inn & Suites Kansas City-country Club Plaza
- Hampton Inn Kansas City-airport
- Hampton Inn Kansas City-near Worlds Of Fun
- Hampton Inn Kansas City/liberty
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Kansas City Airport
- Hilton Kansas City Airport
- Hilton President Kansas City
- Historic Suites
- Holiday Inn At The Plaza
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites North Kansas City
- Holiday Inn Express Kansas City International Airport
- Holiday Inn Express Kansas City-westport Plaza
- Holiday Inn Express Liberty
- Holiday Inn Kansas City Airport
- Holiday Inn Kansas City Downtown - Aladdin
- Holiday Inn Kansas City Northeast
- Holiday Inn Kansas City Se - Waterpark
- Homestead Kansas City - Airport
- Homestead Kansas City - Country Club Plaza
- Homewood Suites By Hilton
- Hotel Phillips
- Hotel Savoy
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel Kci Airport
- Hyatt Place Kansas City Airport
- Hyatt Regency Crown Center
- Intercontinental Kansas City At The Plaza
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport
- La Quinta Inn Kansas City
- La Quinta Inn Kansas City North
- Marriott Kansas City Airport
- Marriott Kansas City Downtown
- Marriott Kc Country Club Plaza
- Microtel Kansas City Airport
- Park Place Hotel Kansas City
- Radisson Hotel Kansas City Airport
- Red Roof Inn Kansas City North-worlds Of Fun
- Residence Inn By Marriott Kansas City Country Club Plaza
- Residence Inn Kansas City Airport
- Residence Inn Kansas City Downtown
- Sheraton Suites Country Club Plaza
- Sleep Inn Kansas City Airport
- Super 8 Kansas City Airport
- Super 8 Kansas City Kci Airport
- Super 8 Motel - Riverside/kansas City Area
- Super 8 Motel At Worlds Of Fun
- The Q Hotel And Spa
- The Raphael
- The Westin Crown Center
- Value Place Kansas City
Required: Windsor to Kansas City
The following items are required and will added to your invoice at checkout time:
- Gratuity Percent | 15.00 %
Trip Options: Windsor to Kansas City
The following items are optional and can be selected at time of booking:
30 Minute Stop | $50.00 CAD | Per Additional Item
30 minute stop en route. This charge is per vehicle.
City Tour | $90.00 CAD | Per Additional Item
Per hour. Add a tour onto your trip. Contact us and we'll design a tour just for you
|Transfer||Capacity||Price / Trip|
|Taxi||2||$4 162.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury Sedan||3||$4 439.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|10 Passenger Charter Van||10||$5 272.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury SUV||5||$5 272.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|47 Passenger Bus||41||$9 988.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury Limo Bus (15 Passenger)||15||$11 098.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I book a one-way trip only?
- Yes, if you are using our online booking system, select 'One Way' and you will not be asked for your return trip date.
Q. Can I pay cash?
- No. We only accept payment by credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Amex). Full payment is required to secure your reservation at the time of booking.
Q. Do I have to book in advance?
- We can often find something for you within that time but our services can sell out - especially during busy periods (school breaks, holidays, game days, etc), so book early to avoid disappointment. If you are booking within 72 hours of travel always call us to check availability before you book - payment does not guarantee availability.
Q. Do I need to complete a Declaration Card when entering Canada?
- Before entering entering Canada the driver hands out a Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) Customs Declaration Card. The card must be filled out to declare everything you are bringing with you and answer questions about your stay in Canada. The Customs Declaration Card is collected by a CIC officer at the border crossing. You can bring personal goods without paying duty or tax, as long as you don't leave them in Canada and your baggage may be subject to inspection.
Q. Do I need to complete a Declaration Card when entering the United States?
- US Customs agents collect US Customs Declaration Forms from all passengers entering the United States. Your baggage may be subject to inspection. Passengers are required to carry all of their own baggage from the platform and through customs and immigration. Before entering the United States the driver will hand out a US Customs Declaration Form. You don't need to itemize things you brought with you for personal use (clothing, toiletries). However, you must declare the value of any gifts or purchases you have brought with you into the United States. Articles brought into the United States are subject to duty and internal revenue tax but as a visitor or nonresident, you are allowed certain exemptions and privileges.
Q. Do I need to tip the driver?
- Bookings for bus and shuttle services do not include gratuity. 15% gratuity is standard in north America. Please do consider tipping for good serviceFor private charter services, gratuity is paid at the time of booking. We choose our partners very carefully and incidents or poor service are extremely rare. However, if an incident of poor service were to occur then we will gladly issue a gratuity refund and take up the matter with our transportation partner
Q. How much luggage can I bring?
- The passenger capacity for each of the vehicles on this site are based on one large bag and a carry-on bag per passenger. Please take this into consideration when choosing the size of vehicle for your group. If you know that you will have a lot of luggage, please consider booking a larger vehicle. Contact us if you have questions regarding luggage capacity.
Q. Is my booking guaranteed once I have made payment?
- No, your booking is not guaranteed until you receive your confirmation email. This is a separate email from your payment receipt. This is because some bookings have special requests that must be manually reviewed before the booking can be confirmed.
Q. What happens if you do not have any seats/vehicles available for the trip I have booked?
- We will always strive to honour every booking made with us. On the rare occasion that we can find no availability however, this is not possible. Rest assured that if we are not able to confirm your trip then you will be refunded in full - though this may take 3 - 5 working days to be processed by the bank.
Q. What if I need to change my booking?
- Contact us if you need to make changes to your booking. Changes made within 72 hours of travel are subject to availability. Additional fees may apply to adding passengers, sports equipment and other services
Q. What is involved with crossing the Canada - US border in a vehicle?
- The requirements for crossing the US/Canada border by land have changed dramatically in the past couple of years. If you do not have the proper documentation you will be not be allowed across the border.
- Requirements for Crossing into the United States
- Requirements for Canadian & Non-Canadians entering into Canada
Q. Why haven't I received my confirmation email yet?
- Confirmations are typically emailed within 24 hours of your transaction. If you do not receive your confirmation email within 24 hours, please check your email spam folder. If you still need help, please contact us.
If you have a question about our services that you cannot find the answer to, please get in touch by any of the following:
Toll Free: +1 (866) 943-0516 (North America)
International: +1 (604) 639-5050
UK: +44 20 3807 1372
Australia: +61 2 8518 1297
Our customer support team is online 6am - 11:30pm PT.