Home > Transfers > Virginia Beach, VA to Williamsburg Inn/Lodge and Conference Center Transfers > Mini Bus Charter
Mini Bus Charter from Virginia Beach to Williamsburg Inn/Lodge and Conference Center
Need to move a big crowd? A mini-bus is a highly cost-effective way to move groups of up to 22 people. These safe and comfortable vehicles give everyone a great view of the passing scenery.
If travelling with ski/snowboard bags our mini-bus can accommodate up to 18 passengers with luggage and 17 ski/snowboard bags.
If you don't see your pickup or drop off location in the lists above, you can use enter and address, hotel name or postal/zip code into the search below to find the nearest option.
- Any local address
- Americas Best Value Inn-norfolk Airport Area
- Atlantic Hotel Virginia Beach
- Beach Quarters Resort
- Best Western Center Inn
- Best Western Oceanfront Virginia Beach
- Boardwalk Resort And Villas
- Budget Lodge Beach Quarters
- Candlewood Suites Virginia Beach/norfolk
- Comfort Inn At The Beach
- Comfort Inn Oceanfront
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Norfolk Airport South, Va
- Country Inn & Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront
- Courtyard By Marriott Norfolk
- Courtyard By Marriott Oceanfront North-virginia Beach
- Courtyard By Marriott Virginia Beach Oceanfront South
- Crowne Plaza Virgina Beach
- Days Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront
- Days Inn Virginia Beach Town Center
- Dolphin Inn On The Ocean
- Doubletree Hotel Virginia Beach
- Econo Lodge Expressway
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites I-64 & Us 13
- Econo Lodge Oceanfront
- Econo Lodge On The Ocean
- Extended Stay America Virginia Beach - Independence Blvd.
- Fairfield Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront
- Grand Ocean Hotel
- Hampton Inn Norfolk/virginia Beach
- Hampton Inn Virginia Beach-oceanfront North
- Hampton Inn Virginia Beach-oceanfront South
- Hilton Garden Inn Virginia Beach Town Center
- Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Va Beach-surfside 26th St.
- Holiday Inn Oceanside
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Virginia Beach-on The Ocean
- Holiday Inn Virginia Beach Norfolk Hotel And Conference Center
- Homewood Virginia Beach
- Howard Johnson Express Inn - Virginia Beach
- Knights Inn & Suites Virginia Beach Va
- La Quinta Inn Virginia Beach
- La Quinta Virginia Beach
- Magnuson Hotel Norfolk Airport
- Oakwood At Marina Shores Apartments
- Ocean Beach Club
- Ocean Key Resort
- Ocean Sands Resort
- Palm Grove Hotel And Suites
- Quality Inn And Suites Oceanfront
- Quality Inn Little Creek
- Quality Inn Pavilion
- Ramada Inn On The Beach
- Ramada Limited Atlantic Avenue
- Red Carpet Inn Virginia Beach
- Red Roof Inn - Virginia Beach
- Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach Norfolk Airport
- Rodeway Inn Virginia Beach
- Seagull Motel On The Beach
- Sheraton Oceanfront Hotel
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Norfolk/virginia Beach
- Springhill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront
- Surfside Inn
- The Cavalier Hotel On The Ocean
- The Founders Inn And Spa
- The Original Cavalier On The Hill
- Towneplace Suites Virginia Beach/newtown Road
- Travelodge Virginia Beach
- Turtle Cay Resort
- Virginia Beach Resort Hotel And Conference Center
- Virginia Beach Travelodge
- Virginia Beach, Va Travelodge
- Westin Virginia Beach Town Center
- Wingate By Wyndham - Virginia Beach Norfolk Airport
- Wyndham Virginia Beach Oceanfront
- Any local address
Required: Virginia Beach to Williamsburg Inn/Lodge and Conference Center
The following items are required and will added to your invoice at checkout time:
- Gratuity Percent | 15.00 %
Trip Options: Virginia Beach to Williamsburg Inn/Lodge and Conference Center
The following items are optional and can be selected at time of booking:
30 Minute Stop | $50.00 USD | Per Additional Item
30 minute stop en route. This charge is per vehicle.
Getting from Virginia Beach to Williamsburg Inn/Lodge and Conference Center
|Start Point||Virginia Beach, VA|
|End Point||Williamsburg Inn/Lodge and Conference Center|
|Return Route||Williamsburg Inn/Lodge and Conference Center to Virginia Beach, VA|
|Estimated Travel time||01:10|
|Transfer||Capacity||Price / Trip|
|Taxi||2||$210.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury Sedan||3||$220.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|Stretch Limousine (Limo)||6||$265.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury SUV||5||$265.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|10 Passenger Van||10||$265.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury Limo Bus Charter (15 Passenger)||15||$550.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|Private Motorcoach||41||$595.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to tip the driver?
Bookings for bus and shuttle services do not include gratuity. 15% gratuity is standard in north America. Please do consider tipping for good service. For private charter services, gratuity is paid at the time of booking. We choose our partners very carefully and incidents or poor service are extremely rare. However, if an incident of poor service were to occur then we will gladly issue a gratuity refund and take up the matter with our transportation partner
Q. Can I book a one-way trip only?
- Yes, if you are using our online booking system, select 'One Way' and you will not be asked for your return trip date.
Q. Can I pay cash?
- No. We only accept payment by credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Amex). Full payment is required to secure your reservation at the time of booking.
Q. Do I have to book in advance?
- We can often find something for you within that time but our services can sell out - especially during busy periods (school breaks, holidays, game days, etc), so book early to avoid disappointment. If you are booking within 72 hours of travel always call us to check availability before you book - payment does not guarantee availability.
Q. How much luggage can I bring?
- The passenger capacity for each of the vehicles on this site are based on one large bag and a carry-on bag per passenger. Please take this into consideration when choosing the size of vehicle for your group. If you know that you will have a lot of luggage, please consider booking a larger vehicle. Contact us if you have questions regarding luggage capacity.
Q. Is my booking guaranteed once I have made payment?
- No, your booking is not guaranteed until you receive your confirmation email. This is a separate email from your payment receipt. This is because some bookings have special requests that must be manually reviewed before the booking can be confirmed.
Q. What happens if you do not have any seats/vehicles available for the trip I have booked?
- We will always strive to honour every booking made with us. On the rare occasion that we can find no availability however, this is not possible. Rest assured that if we are not able to confirm your trip then you will be refunded in full - though this may take 3 - 5 working days to be processed by the bank.
Q. What if I need to change my booking?
- Contact us if you need to make changes to your booking. Changes made within 72 hours of travel are subject to availability. Additional fees may apply to adding passengers, sports equipment and other services
Q. Why haven't I received my confirmation email yet?
- Confirmations are typically emailed within 24 hours of your transaction. If you do not receive your confirmation email within 24 hours, please check your email spam folder. If you still need help, please contact us.
If you have a question about our services that you cannot find the answer to, please get in touch by any of the following:
+1 (866) 943 0516 (North America)
+1 (604) 639 5050 (International)
+44 (20) 3807 1372 (United Kingdom)
+61 (2) 8518 1297 (Australia)
Our customer support team is online 9am - 5pm Pacific Time.