Home > Transfers > Sarnia, ON to Greater Rochester International Airport (GRIA) Transfers > Stretch Limousine (Limo)
Stretch Limo from Sarnia to Greater Rochester Airport (GRIA)
The definition of stylish transport. A stretch limousine is the perfect luxury transportation option for groups that are looking for a fun way to get to their final destination.
A standard stretch limo can accommodate 6 passengers and up to 3 bags. Please note that it is not able to accommodate ski/snowboard bags, golf clubs or bikes.
If you require more space - for luggage or passengers, find out about our other transport options on this route by clicking the Alternative Vehicles menu below or give us a call on +1 866 943-0516 and let us find the best option for you.
- Any local address
- Airport Terminal
Required: Sarnia to Greater Rochester Airport (GRIA)
The following items are required and will added to your invoice at checkout time:
- Gratuity Percent | 15.00 %
Trip Options: Sarnia to Greater Rochester Airport (GRIA)
The following items are optional and can be selected at time of booking:
30 Minute Stop | $50.00 CAD | Per Additional Item
30 minute stop en route. This charge is per vehicle.
City Tour | $90.00 CAD | Per Additional Item
Per hour. Add a tour onto your trip. Contact us and we'll design a tour just for you
Getting from Sarnia to Greater Rochester Airport (GRIA)
|Start Point||Sarnia, ON|
|End Point||Greater Rochester International Airport (GRIA)|
|Return Route||Greater Rochester International Airport (GRIA) to Sarnia, ON|
|Estimated Travel time||04:55|
|Transfer||Capacity||Price / Trip|
|Taxi||2||$929.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury Sedan||3||$989.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury SUV||5||$1 176.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|10 Passenger Van||10||$1 176.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Private Motorcoach||41||$2 226.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury Limo Bus Charter (15 Passenger)||15||$2 473.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to tip the driver?
Q. Can I book a one-way trip only?
Q. Can I pay cash?
Q. Do I have to book in advance?
Q. Do I need to complete a Declaration Card when entering Canada?
- Before entering entering Canada the driver hands out a Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) Customs Declaration Card. The card must be filled out to declare everything you are bringing with you and answer questions about your stay in Canada. The Customs Declaration Card is collected by a CIC officer at the border crossing. You can bring personal goods without paying duty or tax, as long as you don't leave them in Canada and your baggage may be subject to inspection.
Q. Do I need to complete a Declaration Card when entering the United States?
- US Customs agents collect US Customs Declaration Forms from all passengers entering the United States. Your baggage may be subject to inspection. Passengers are required to carry all of their own baggage from the platform and through customs and immigration. Before entering the United States the driver will hand out a US Customs Declaration Form. You don't need to itemize things you brought with you for personal use (clothing, toiletries). However, you must declare the value of any gifts or purchases you have brought with you into the United States. Articles brought into the United States are subject to duty and internal revenue tax but as a visitor or nonresident, you are allowed certain exemptions and privileges.
Q. How much luggage can I bring?
Q. Is my booking guaranteed once I have made payment?
Q. What happens if you do not have any seats/vehicles available for the trip I have booked?
Q. What if I need to change my booking?
Q. What is involved with crossing the Canada - US border in a vehicle?
- The requirements for crossing the US/Canada border by land have changed dramatically in the past couple of years. If you do not have the proper documentation you will be not be allowed across the border.
- Requirements for Crossing into the United States
- Requirements for Canadian & Non-Canadians entering into Canada
Q. Why haven't I received my confirmation email yet?
+1 (866) 943 0516 (North America)
+1 (604) 639 5050 (International)
+44 (20) 3807 1372 (United Kingdom)
+61 (2) 8518 1297 (Australia)
Our customer support team is online 8am - 9pm Pacific Time.