Home > Transfers > Salmon Arm, BC to Vancouver, BC (Downtown) Transfers > Stretch Limousine (Limo)
Stretch Limo from Salmon Arm to Vancouver
The definition of stylish transport. A stretch limousine is the perfect luxury transportation option for groups that are looking for a fun way to get to their final destination.
A standard stretch limo can accommodate 6 passengers and up to 3 bags. Please note that it is not able to accommodate ski/snowboard bags, golf clubs or bikes.
If you require more space - for luggage or passengers, find out about our other transport options on this route by clicking the Alternative Vehicles menu below or give us a call on +1 866 943-0516 and let us find the best option for you.
If you don't see your pickup or drop off location in the lists above, you can use enter and address, hotel name or postal/zip code into the search below to find the nearest option.
- Any local address
- Cal-Van Motel
- Destination Spa Bed & Breakfast
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Salmon Arm
- Hospital Heights Bed and Breakfast
- Podollan Inn
- Prestige Harbourfront Resort and Convention Centre Salmon Arm
- Super 8 Salmon Arm
- Traveller's Rest Motel
- Travelodge Salmon Arm
- Villager West Motor Inn Salmon Arm
- Any local address
- 12th Ave & Cambie Street
- 42nd Ave & Cambie Street
- Barclay Hotel
- Best Western Downtown Vancouver
- Blue Horizon Hotel
- Bosman's Hotel
- Broadway & Maple
- Burrard & West 3rd
- Burrard Skytrain Station
- Cambie and 12th City Square Mall
- Canada Place Pier
- Canada Place Welcome Centre (Waterfront & Pan Pacific)
- Carmana Plaza
- Cascadia Hotel & Suites
- Century Plaza Hotel & Spa
- Chateau Granville Hotel & Suites Downtown Vancouver
- Coast Coal Harbour
- Comfort Inn & Suites (North Vancouver)
- Comfort Inn Downtown
- Corner of Cordova & Seymour (in front of Tim Hortons)
- Days Inn - Vancouver Downtown
- Delta Vancouver Suites
- Empire Landmark Hotel
- Executive Hotel Vintage Park
- Executive Hotels & Resorts
- Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
- Fairmont Pacific Rim
- Fairmont Waterfront Hotel (Pick up/drop off Flyover Canada Welcome Centre)
- Four Seasons Vancouver (Pick up/dropoff Metropolitan Vancouver Hotel)
- Fraserview Golf Course
- Georgian Court Hotel
- Georgian Court Hotel
- Granville Island Hotel Downtown Vancouver
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Vancouver Downtown
- Hotel Georgia
- Hotel Georgia (A Rosewood Hotel)
- Hotel Indigo Vancouver
- Howard Johnson Hotel
- Hyatt Regency
- L'Hermitage Vancouver Luxury Hotel
- Landis Hotel & Suites Downtown Vancouver
- Le Soleil
- Listel Hotel
- Loden Hotel (Pick up/dropoff Hyatt Regency Hotel)
- Loden Vancouver Hotel
- Marriott Pinnacle Downtown Hotel
- Metropolitan Hotel
- Moda Hotel
- North Vancouver (NB)
- North Vancouver (SB)
- Opus Hotel
- Pacific Central Station
- Pacific Palisades Hotel
- Pan Pacific Vancouver (Pick up/dropoff Flyover Canada Welcome Centre)
- Park Inn & Suites Vancouver Broadway
- Park Royal Mall
- Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront
- Ramada Limited Hotel
- Residence Inn Vancouver Downtown
- Rogers Arena
- Rosedale on Robson Suite Hotel
- Rosewood Hotel Georgia (Pick up/dropoff Metropolitan Vancouver Hotel)
- Sandman Hotel Vancouver City Centre
- Sandman Suites On Davie
- Sands Best Western Hotel
- Shangri-La Hotel Vancouver (Pick up/dropoff Hyatt Regency Hotel)
- St Regis Hotel
- Sutton Place Hotel (Pick up/dropoff Fairmont Hotel Vancouver)
- Sylvia Hotel
- Terminal City Tower Hotel
- University of British Columbia
- Vancouver Convention Centre
- Vancouver General Hospital
- Waterfront Station
- Waterfront Station
- Wedgewood Hotel & Spa
- Westin Bayshore Hotel
- Westin Grand Vancouver
- Westin Grand Vancouver (Pick up/dropoff Rosedale)
- Whistler Mountaineer
- YWCA Hotel (Pick up/dropoff Georgian Court)
Required: Salmon Arm to Vancouver
The following items are required and will added to your invoice at checkout time:
- Gratuity Percent | 15.00 %
Trip Options: Salmon Arm to Vancouver
The following items are optional and can be selected at time of booking:
30 Minute Stop | $50.00 CAD | Per Additional Item
30 minute stop en route. This charge is per vehicle.
City Tour | $90.00 CAD | Per Additional Item
Per hour. Add a tour onto your trip. Contact us and we'll design a tour just for you
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to tip the driver?
Bookings for bus and shuttle services do not include gratuity. 15% gratuity is standard in north America. Please do consider tipping for good service. For private charter services, gratuity is paid at the time of booking. We choose our partners very carefully and incidents or poor service are extremely rare. However, if an incident of poor service were to occur then we will gladly issue a gratuity refund and take up the matter with our transportation partner
Q. Can I book a one-way trip only?
- Yes, if you are using our online booking system, select 'One Way' and you will not be asked for your return trip date.
Q. Can I pay cash?
- No. We only accept payment by credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Amex). Full payment is required to secure your reservation at the time of booking.
Q. Do I have to book in advance?
- We can often find something for you within that time but our services can sell out - especially during busy periods (school breaks, holidays, game days, etc), so book early to avoid disappointment. If you are booking within 72 hours of travel always call us to check availability before you book - payment does not guarantee availability.
Q. How much luggage can I bring?
- The passenger capacity for each of the vehicles on this site are based on one large bag and a carry-on bag per passenger. Please take this into consideration when choosing the size of vehicle for your group. If you know that you will have a lot of luggage, please consider booking a larger vehicle. Contact us if you have questions regarding luggage capacity.
Q. Is my booking guaranteed once I have made payment?
- No, your booking is not guaranteed until you receive your confirmation email. This is a separate email from your payment receipt. This is because some bookings have special requests that must be manually reviewed before the booking can be confirmed.
Q. What happens if you do not have any seats/vehicles available for the trip I have booked?
- We will always strive to honour every booking made with us. On the rare occasion that we can find no availability however, this is not possible. Rest assured that if we are not able to confirm your trip then you will be refunded in full - though this may take 3 - 5 working days to be processed by the bank.
Q. What if I need to change my booking?
- Contact us if you need to make changes to your booking. Changes made within 72 hours of travel are subject to availability. Additional fees may apply to adding passengers, sports equipment and other services
Q. Why haven't I received my confirmation email yet?
- Confirmations are typically emailed within 24 hours of your transaction. If you do not receive your confirmation email within 24 hours, please check your email spam folder. If you still need help, please contact us.
If you have a question about our services that you cannot find the answer to, please get in touch by any of the following:
+1 (866) 943 0516 (North America)
+1 (604) 639 5050 (International)
+44 (20) 3807 1372 (United Kingdom)
+61 (2) 8518 1297 (Australia)
Our customer support team is online 8am - 9pm Pacific Time.