Home > Transfers > Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD} to Washington, DC Transfers > Mini Bus Charter
Mini Bus Charter from Washington Dulles Airport (IAD) to Washington
Need to move a big crowd? A mini-bus is a highly cost-effective way to move groups of up to 22 people. These safe and comfortable vehicles give everyone a great view of the passing scenery.
If travelling with ski/snowboard bags our mini-bus can accommodate up to 18 passengers with luggage and 17 ski/snowboard bags.
If you don't see your pickup or drop off location in the lists above, you can use enter and address, hotel name or postal/zip code into the search below to find the nearest option.
- Any local address
- Any local address
- Beacon Hotel
- Best Western Georgetown Hotel And Suites
- Bridgestreet Corporate Housing Westbrook Place
- Capital Hilton
- Capitol Hill Suites
- Capitol Skyline Hotel
- Channel Inn Hotel
- Club Quarters Washington Dc
- Comfort Inn & Suites
- Comfort Inn Downtown-conv Ctr
- Connecticut Avenue Days Inn
- Courtyard By Marriott Convention Center
- Courtyard By Marriott Embassy Row
- Courtyard By Marriott Washington Capitol Hill/navy Yard
- Courtyard By Marriott Washington D.c. Northwest
- Courtyard By Marriott Washington Dc/u.s. Capitol
- Crowne Plaza Hamilton
- Days Inn Washington Dc/gateway
- Donovan House - A Thompson Hotel
- Doubletree Guest Suites Washington, Dc
- Doubletree Washington
- Embassy Inn
- Embassy Suites Hotel Washington Dc Convention Center
- Embassy Suites Hotel Washington, D.c.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington, Dc/new York Avenue
- Four Points By Sheraton Washington
- George Washington University Inn
- Georgetown Suites
- Georgetown University Hotel And Conference Center
- Grand Hyatt Washington
- Hampton Inn Washington, Dc
- Harrington Hotel
- Henley Park Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Washington Dc Franklin Square
- Hilton Washington
- Hilton Washington Embassy Row
- Holiday Inn Capitol - Washington Dc
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Washington - Capitol Gateway
- Holiday Inn Washington Central
- Holiday Inn Washington Georgetown
- Homewood Suites By Hilton
- Hotel Helix A Kimpton Hotel
- Hotel Lombardy
- Hotel Madera A Kimpton Hotel
- Hotel Monaco Washington Dc A Kimpton Hotel
- Hotel Palomar Washington Dc, A Kimpton Hotel
- Hotel Rouge, A Kimpton Hotel
- Howard Johnson Express Inn - Washington
- Hyatt Regency Washington D.c. On Capitol Hill
- J.w. Marriott Hotel Washington Dc
- Kellogg Conference Center
- L'enfant Plaza Hotel
- Morrison Clark Historic Inn
- Oakwood At Warder-totten Mansion
- Omni Shoreham Hotel
- One Washington Circle Hotel
- Park Hyatt Washington
- Phoenix Park Hotel
- Red Roof Inn - Washington Dc Downtown
- Renaissance Washington Dc Dupont Circle Hotel
- Renaissance Washington, Dc Downtown Hotel
- Residence Inn Washington Dc Capitol Hill
- Residence Inn Washington Dc Dupont Circle
- Residence Inn Washington Vermont Avenue
- River Inn
- Savoy Suites Hotel
- St Gregory Hotel And Suites
- St. Regis Hotel Washington Dc
- The Carlyle Suites Hotel
- The Churchill
- The District Hotel
- The Dupont Hotel
- The Eldon Luxury Suites
- The Fairfax Hotel At Embassy Row
- The Georgetown Inn
- The Hotel George, A Kimpton Hotel
- The Lansburgh
- The Latham Hotel
- The Liaison Capitol Hill An Affinia Hotel
- The Madison, A Loews Hotel
- The Mayflower Renaissance Washington, Dc Hotel
- The Melrose Hotel, Washington, D.c.
- The Normandy Hotel
- The Ritz-carlton Georgetown
- The Ritz-carlton Washington
- The State Plaza Hotel
- The Westin Grand Hotel Washington Dc
- The Westin Washington, Dc City Center
- The Windsor Inn
- Topaz Hotel, A Kimpton Hotel
- Union Station
- W Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Court Hotel
- Washington Marriott
- Washington Marriott At Metro Center
- Washington Marriott Wardman Park
- Washington Plaza Hotel
- Willard Intercontinental
- Windsor Park Hotel
Required: Washington Dulles Airport (IAD) to Washington
The following items are required and will added to your invoice at checkout time:
- Gratuity Percent | 15.00 %
Trip Options: Washington Dulles Airport (IAD) to Washington
The following items are optional and can be selected at time of booking:
30 Minute Stop | $50.00 USD | Per Additional Item
30 minute stop en route. This charge is per vehicle.
Getting from Washington Dulles Airport (IAD) to Washington
|Start Point||Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)|
|End Point||Washington, DC|
|Return Route||Washington, DC to Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)|
|Estimated Travel time||00:40|
|Transfer||Capacity||Price / Trip|
|Taxi||2||$125.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury Sedan||3||$135.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|Stretch Limousine (Limo)||6||$210.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury SUV||5||$210.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|10 Passenger Van||10||$210.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury Limo Bus Charter (15 Passenger)||15||$440.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|Private Motorcoach||41||$595.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to tip the driver?
Bookings for bus and shuttle services do not include gratuity. 15% gratuity is standard in north America. Please do consider tipping for good service. For private charter services, gratuity is paid at the time of booking. We choose our partners very carefully and incidents or poor service are extremely rare. However, if an incident of poor service were to occur then we will gladly issue a gratuity refund and take up the matter with our transportation partner
Q. Can I book a one-way trip only?
- Yes, if you are using our online booking system, select 'One Way' and you will not be asked for your return trip date.
Q. Can I pay cash?
- No. We only accept payment by credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Amex). Full payment is required to secure your reservation at the time of booking.
Q. Do I have to book in advance?
- We can often find something for you within that time but our services can sell out - especially during busy periods (school breaks, holidays, game days, etc), so book early to avoid disappointment. If you are booking within 72 hours of travel always call us to check availability before you book - payment does not guarantee availability.
Q. How much luggage can I bring?
- The passenger capacity for each of the vehicles on this site are based on one large bag and a carry-on bag per passenger. Please take this into consideration when choosing the size of vehicle for your group. If you know that you will have a lot of luggage, please consider booking a larger vehicle. Contact us if you have questions regarding luggage capacity.
Q. Is my booking guaranteed once I have made payment?
- No, your booking is not guaranteed until you receive your confirmation email. This is a separate email from your payment receipt. This is because some bookings have special requests that must be manually reviewed before the booking can be confirmed.
Q. What happens if you do not have any seats/vehicles available for the trip I have booked?
- We will always strive to honour every booking made with us. On the rare occasion that we can find no availability however, this is not possible. Rest assured that if we are not able to confirm your trip then you will be refunded in full - though this may take 3 - 5 working days to be processed by the bank.
Q. What if I need to change my booking?
- Contact us if you need to make changes to your booking. Changes made within 72 hours of travel are subject to availability. Additional fees may apply to adding passengers, sports equipment and other services
Q. Why haven't I received my confirmation email yet?
- Confirmations are typically emailed within 24 hours of your transaction. If you do not receive your confirmation email within 24 hours, please check your email spam folder. If you still need help, please contact us.
If you have a question about our services that you cannot find the answer to, please get in touch by any of the following:
+1 (866) 943 0516 (North America)
+1 (604) 639 5050 (International)
+44 (20) 3807 1372 (United Kingdom)
+61 (2) 8518 1297 (Australia)
Our customer support team is online 9am - 5pm Pacific Time.