Luxury SUV from Greensboro to Jacksonville Airport (JAX)
Standard size sport utility vehicles (e.g Chevy Suburban) hold 5 passengers with 5 bags. During the winter we can additionally fit up to 4 ski/snowboard bags. When travelling with bikes our SUV can accommodate up to 3 passengers and 2 bikes.
Our SUVs are ideally equipped to deal with snowy, winter roads. Most luxury SUV's come equipped with DVD video systems to entertain the kids. A perfect option for those longer trips! Please be sure to mention if you would like a DVD equipped SUV when booking.
If you don't see your pickup or drop off location in the lists above, you can use enter and address, hotel name or postal/zip code into the search below to find the nearest option.
- Any local address
- Amerihill Inn And Suites Greensboro
- Baymont Inn & Suites Greensboro/coliseum
- Best Western Greensboro Airport
- Best Western Windsor Suites
- Biltmore Greensboro Downtown
- Candlewood Suites Greensboro
- Clarion Hotel Greensboro
- Comfort Inn Greensboro
- Comfort Suites Airport
- Comfort Suites Four Seasons
- Country Hearth Inn And Suites Greensboro
- Courtyard By Marriott Greensboro
- Courtyard Greensboro Airport
- Crestwood Suites - Greensboro-airport
- Days Inn Greensboro
- Days Inn Greensboro Airport
- Doubletree Hotel Greensboro
- Drury Inn And Suites Greensboro
- Embassy Suites Hotel Greensboro-airport
- Extended Stay America Greensboro - Wendover Ave.
- Extended Stay Deluxe Greensboro - Airport
- Fairfield Inn And Suites By Marriott Greensboro
- Fairfield Inn Greensboro Airport
- Greensboro Days Inn
- Greensboro Marriott Downtown
- Hampton Inn Greensboro
- Hampton Inn Greensboro-airport
- Hilton Garden Inn Greensboro
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Greensboro - Airport Area
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Greensboro-east
- Holiday Inn Express Wendover
- Homewood Suites Greensboro Nc
- Hyatt Place Greensboro/wendover
- Knights Inn Greensboro
- La Quinta Greensboro Inn Suites
- Lodge America Of Greensboro
- Marriott Greensboro High Point
- Microtel Inn Greensboro
- O. Henry Hotel
- Quality Inn & Suites
- Quality Inn & Suites Airpark East
- Quality Inn & Suites Greensboro
- Ramada Inn Conference Center/coliseum
- Red Roof Inn Greensboro Airport
- Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum
- Regency Inn And Suites Greensboro
- Sheraton Greensboro At Four Seasons
- Sleep Inn Greensboro
- Springhill Suites Greensboro
- Studio Plus Greensboro - Wendover Ave.
- Suburban Extended Stay Of Greensboro
- Super 8 Motel - Greensboro/east/i-85
- Super 8 Motel Greensboro/coliseum/conv.
- The Grandover Resort
- Wingate By Wyndham - Greensboro
- Any local address
Required: Greensboro to Jacksonville Airport (JAX)
The following items are required and will added to your invoice at checkout time:
- Gratuity Percent | 15.00 %
Trip Options: Greensboro to Jacksonville Airport (JAX)
The following items are optional and can be selected at time of booking:
30 Minute Stop | $50.00 USD | Per Additional Item
30 minute stop en route. This charge is per vehicle.
City Tour | $90.00 USD | Per Additional Item
Per hour. Add a tour onto your trip. Contact us and we'll design a tour just for you
Getting from Greensboro to Jacksonville Airport (JAX)
|Start Point||Greensboro, NC|
|End Point||Jacksonville International Airport (JAX)|
|Return Route||Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) to Greensboro, NC|
|Estimated Travel time||07:15|
|Transfer||Capacity||Price / Trip|
|Taxi||2||$1 252.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury Sedan||3||$1 334.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|Stretch Limousine (Limo)||6||$1 585.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|10 Passenger Charter Van||10||$1 585.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|47 Passenger Bus||41||$3 002.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury Limo Bus (15 Passenger)||15||$3 335.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I book a one-way trip only?
- Yes, if you are using our online booking system, select 'One Way' and you will not be asked for your return trip date.
Q. Can I pay cash?
- No. We only accept payment by credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Amex). Full payment is required to secure your reservation at the time of booking.
Q. Do I have to book in advance?
- We can often find something for you within that time but our services can sell out - especially during busy periods (school breaks, holidays, game days, etc), so book early to avoid disappointment. If you are booking within 72 hours of travel always call us to check availability before you book - payment does not guarantee availability.
Q. Do I need to tip the driver?
- Bookings for bus and shuttle services do not include gratuity. 15% gratuity is standard in north America. Please do consider tipping for good serviceFor private charter services, gratuity is paid at the time of booking. We choose our partners very carefully and incidents or poor service are extremely rare. However, if an incident of poor service were to occur then we will gladly issue a gratuity refund and take up the matter with our transportation partner
Q. How much luggage can I bring?
- The passenger capacity for each of the vehicles on this site are based on one large bag and a carry-on bag per passenger. Please take this into consideration when choosing the size of vehicle for your group. If you know that you will have a lot of luggage, please consider booking a larger vehicle. Contact us if you have questions regarding luggage capacity.
Q. Is my booking guaranteed once I have made payment?
- No, your booking is not guaranteed until you receive your confirmation email. This is a separate email from your payment receipt. This is because some bookings have special requests that must be manually reviewed before the booking can be confirmed.
Q. What happens if you do not have any seats/vehicles available for the trip I have booked?
- We will always strive to honour every booking made with us. On the rare occasion that we can find no availability however, this is not possible. Rest assured that if we are not able to confirm your trip then you will be refunded in full - though this may take 3 - 5 working days to be processed by the bank.
Q. What if I need to change my booking?
- Contact us if you need to make changes to your booking. Changes made within 72 hours of travel are subject to availability. Additional fees may apply to adding passengers, sports equipment and other services
Q. Why haven't I received my confirmation email yet?
- Confirmations are typically emailed within 24 hours of your transaction. If you do not receive your confirmation email within 24 hours, please check your email spam folder. If you still need help, please contact us.
If you have a question about our services that you cannot find the answer to, please get in touch by any of the following:
+1 (866) 943 0516 (North America)
+1 (604) 639 5050 (International)
+44 (20) 3807 1372 (United Kingdom)
+61 (2) 8518 1297 (Australia)
Our customer support team is online 6am - 11:30pm Pacific Time.