Luxury SUV from Duluth to Milwaukee
Standard size sport utility vehicles (e.g Chevy Suburban) hold 5 passengers with 5 bags. During the winter we can additionally fit up to 4 ski/snowboard bags. When travelling with bikes our SUV can accommodate up to 3 passengers and 2 bikes.
Our SUVs are ideally equipped to deal with snowy, winter roads. Most luxury SUV's come equipped with DVD video systems to entertain the kids. A perfect option for those longer trips! Please be sure to mention if you would like a DVD equipped SUV when booking.
If you don't see your pickup or drop off location in the lists above, you can use enter and address, hotel name or postal/zip code into the search below to find the nearest option.
- Any local address
- Allyndale Motel
- Americinn Of Duluth/proctor, Mn
- Best Western Downtown Motel
- Canal Park Inn
- Comfort Inn West - Duluth
- Comfort Suites Canal Park - Duluth
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Duluth North, Mn
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson Duluth-south
- Duluth-days Inn
- Econo Lodge Airport
- Edgewater Resort And Waterpark
- Fairfield Inn Duluth
- Hampton Inn Duluth Canal Park
- Holiday Inn Duluth
- Radisson Hotel Duluth Harborview
- Red Roof Inn Duluth Spirit Mountain
- Sheraton Duluth Hotel
- Super 8 Motel - Duluth
- Any local address
- Aloft Milwaukee Downtown
- Ambassador Hotel
- Ambassador Inn At Marquette
- Baymont Inn And Suites Glendale/milwaukee N. Area
- Best Western Inn Towne Hotel
- Best Western Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Center
- Best Western Woods View Inn
- Bridgestreet Corporate Housing Yankee Hill
- Candlewood Suites Milwaukee N-brown Deer/mequon
- Candlewood Suites Oak Creek
- Clarion Hotel Airport - Milwaukee
- Coach Bus Terminal
- Comfort Inn & Suites Downtown Lakeshore
- Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport
- Comfort Suites Park Place
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Milwaukee Airport
- Courtyard By Marriott Milwaukee Downtown
- Courtyard By Marriott Milwaukee North Brown Deer
- Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport
- Crowne Plaza Milwaukee West
- Days Inn And Suites Milwaukee
- Days Inn Milwaukee South
- Days Inn Wauwatosa Milwaukee
- Days Inn West Allis/milwaukee
- Doubletree Hotel Milwaukee City Center
- Econo Lodge Airport - Milwaukee
- Extended Stay America Milwaukee - Wauwatosa
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Milwaukee Airport
- Four Points By Sheraton Milwaukee North
- Hampton Inn And Suites Milwaukee Downtown
- Hampton Inn Milwaukee-airport
- Hampton Inn Milwaukee-northwest
- Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place
- Hilton Milwaukee City Center
- Hilton Milwaukee River
- Holiday Inn And Suites Milwaukee Airport
- Holiday Inn Express Milwaukee Airport - Oak Creek
- Holiday Inn Express Milwaukee West Medical Center
- Holiday Inn Express North Brown Deer Mequon
- Hospitality Inn And Suites Milwaukee
- Howard Johnson Inn Milwaukee Airport
- Hyatt Place Milwaukee Airport
- Hyatt Place Milwaukee West
- Hyatt Regency Milwaukee
- Intercontinental Milwaukee
- Knickerbocker On The Lake
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Milwaukee-glendale
- La Quinta Inn Milwaukee Northeast/glendale
- La Quinta Inn Milwaukee Northwest
- Milwaukee Intermodal Station
- Radisson Hotel Milwaukee West
- Radisson Milwaukee North Shore
- Ramada City Centre Milwaukee
- Residence Inn Glendale
- Residence Inn Milwaukee Downtown
- Rodeway Inn & Suites
- Sleep Inn & Suites Milwaukee
- Super 8 Milwaukee West
- Super 8 Motel - Milwaukee - Airport
- The Iron Horse Hotel
- The Pfister Hotel
- The Wyndham Milwaukee Airport And Convention Center
Required: Duluth to Milwaukee
The following items are required and will added to your invoice at checkout time:
- Gratuity Percent | 15.00 %
Trip Options: Duluth to Milwaukee
The following items are optional and can be selected at time of booking:
30 Minute Stop | $50.00 USD | Per Additional Item
30 minute stop en route. This charge is per vehicle.
City Tour | $90.00 USD | Per Additional Item
Per hour. Add a tour onto your trip. Contact us and we'll design a tour just for you
|Transfer||Capacity||Price / Trip|
|Taxi||2||$1 144.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury Sedan||3||$1 219.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|Stretch Limousine (Limo)||6||$1 448.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|10 Passenger Van||10||$1 448.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|Private Motorcoach||41||$2 743.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury Limo Bus Charter (15 Passenger)||15||$3 048.00 USD||More Info Book Now >|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I book a one-way trip only?
- Yes, if you are using our online booking system, select 'One Way' and you will not be asked for your return trip date.
Q. Can I pay cash?
- No. We only accept payment by credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Amex). Full payment is required to secure your reservation at the time of booking.
Q. Do I have to book in advance?
- We can often find something for you within that time but our services can sell out - especially during busy periods (school breaks, holidays, game days, etc), so book early to avoid disappointment. If you are booking within 72 hours of travel always call us to check availability before you book - payment does not guarantee availability.
Q. Do I need to tip the driver?
- Bookings for bus and shuttle services do not include gratuity. 15% gratuity is standard in north America. Please do consider tipping for good serviceFor private charter services, gratuity is paid at the time of booking. We choose our partners very carefully and incidents or poor service are extremely rare. However, if an incident of poor service were to occur then we will gladly issue a gratuity refund and take up the matter with our transportation partner
Q. How much luggage can I bring?
- The passenger capacity for each of the vehicles on this site are based on one large bag and a carry-on bag per passenger. Please take this into consideration when choosing the size of vehicle for your group. If you know that you will have a lot of luggage, please consider booking a larger vehicle. Contact us if you have questions regarding luggage capacity.
Q. Is my booking guaranteed once I have made payment?
- No, your booking is not guaranteed until you receive your confirmation email. This is a separate email from your payment receipt. This is because some bookings have special requests that must be manually reviewed before the booking can be confirmed.
Q. What happens if you do not have any seats/vehicles available for the trip I have booked?
- We will always strive to honour every booking made with us. On the rare occasion that we can find no availability however, this is not possible. Rest assured that if we are not able to confirm your trip then you will be refunded in full - though this may take 3 - 5 working days to be processed by the bank.
Q. What if I need to change my booking?
- Contact us if you need to make changes to your booking. Changes made within 72 hours of travel are subject to availability. Additional fees may apply to adding passengers, sports equipment and other services
Q. Why haven't I received my confirmation email yet?
- Confirmations are typically emailed within 24 hours of your transaction. If you do not receive your confirmation email within 24 hours, please check your email spam folder. If you still need help, please contact us.
If you have a question about our services that you cannot find the answer to, please get in touch by any of the following:
+1 (866) 943 0516 (North America)
+1 (604) 639 5050 (International)
+44 (20) 3807 1372 (United Kingdom)
+61 (2) 8518 1297 (Australia)
Our customer support team is online 8am - 9pm Pacific Time.