Whistler Shuttle from Vancouver Airport (YVR) to Whistler
Rates valid until Apr 20, 2015
Child (6 - 12)
Tot (3 - 5)
Infant (0 - 2)
Rates valid Apr 20, 2015 until Nov 20, 2015
Child (6 - 12)
Tot (3 - 5)
Infant (0 - 2)
About: Whistler Shuttle from Vancouver Airport (YVR) to Whistler
Our Whistler Shuttle service from Vancouver International Airport (YVR) is scheduled around your flight arrival rather than our bus. We meet clients as early as 7:30am and as late as 11:00pm in Winter or 8:00pm in Spring and Summer. This is not your average shuttle service! Included in our industry leading service is a scenic tour of the beautiful Sea to Sky Corridor: you'll see historic Stanley Park, the incredible Howe Sound, Shannon Falls and many other incredible sights on your journey to Whistler. Our drivers are Whistler residents and are happy to share the beauty and history of our home as they transport you to your destination.
Frequent Flexible Departures
The Whistler Shuttle is the best way to get from Vancouver Airport to Whistler. We schedule your trip entirely around your flight arrival time and offer a maximum wait time guarantee. We’re on the clock as soon as you check-in with our airport representative and if we don’t get you moving to Whistler on time then your ride is free! Check out our Wait Time Guarantee section for more details.
Typically, guests are on the road within 45 minutes of checking in with our rep.
No More Flight Delay Worries!
With our flexible departures, it's almost impossible to miss the shuttle. If you're flight is delayed or you've missed a transfer, that's not a problem, we monitor flights throughout the day and constantly adjust our schedule to ensure that you are on the road as soon as possible. The shuttle meets flights arriving as late as 11:30pm in the Winter and 8:00pm in the summer. If your flight arrives after these times, we'll transfer you to the first shuttle the next morning.
Extensive Dropoff Options
We offer a wide selection of hotel and condo dropoff locations in the base price of the Whistler Shuttle. Not staying at a major Whistler hotel or condo complex? Don't worry, we can drop you at any address in Whistler for an additional charge.
Condo Key Pickup and Check-In Option
Many Whistler rental accommodations require off-site check-in and key pickup. The Whistler Shuttle offers a key pickup option to make your arrival at Whistler quick and easy. We’ll take you to your check-in point, then drop you at your final destination (Additional charges apply).
We Know Whistler
You can’t beat local knowledge. The Whistler Shuttle moves thousands of people per year and has moved tens of thousands of people between Vancouver and Whistler over the past 15 years.
Comfortable Buses & Vans
We won’t guarantee what kind of vehicle you will ride in, but we do guarantee that you will get to Whistler quickly and comfortably. The Whistler Shuttle service runs on a combination of dedicated buses, vans, and scheduled buses in order to ensure that you get away from Whistler quickly. Mixing up the vehicle types is the way that we are able to offer this service in an economical manner.
Over 100,000 Guests So Far.
We've been doing this a long time and we have many return guests every year. The Whistler Shuttle is the fastest and easiest way to get from Vancouver Airport to Whistler! Let us help make your journey from the airport to Whistler as easy as possible.
Wait Time Guarantee Details
- A 1 hour guarantee applies to winter season (November 21 to April 20) flights that arrive between 07:30 and 20:00.
- A 2 hour guarantee applies to winter season (November 21 to April 20) flights that arrive between 20:01 and 23:00 and all summer (April 21 to November 20) season flights.
- You must reserve at least 72 hours in advance in order to qualify for the wait time guarantee. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee your departure time if you book inside of 72 hours. However, we do promise to still get you to Whistler as quickly as possible after you arrive at the airport!
- The clock starts running when you have your luggage, cleared customs and connected with our Airport Team.
Do you have any questions about Vancouver Airport (YVR) to Whistler Whistler Shuttle transfers or transportation? Need some help getting to Whistler from Vancouver Airport (YVR)?
We'd love to answer any questions that you might have about this service!
- Web Chat (Quick answers!)
- email (We respond quickly!)
- Toll Free: 1-866-943-0516 (North America)
- Direct: +1-604-966-2209 (International)
The Fine Print
- All rates are "one way" unless otherwise noted.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Book now to guarantee your rate!
- Please see "Required Add-Ons" below for additional fees that apply to this rate.
Drop off Locations
- Any dropoff local physical address
- Creekside Bus
- Gateway Loop
- Aava Hotel
- Adara Hotel
- Alpine Greens
- Arrowhead Point
- Blackcomb Greens
- Blackcomb Lodge
- Cascade Lodge
- Cedar Creek
- Cedar Hollow
- Cedar Ridge
- Club Intrawest
- Coast Blackcomb
- Crystal Lodge
- Crystal Ridge
- Delta Village Suites
- Executive Inn
- Fairmont Chateau
- First Tracks Lodge
- Fitzsimmons Walk
- Forest Creek
- Forest Ridge
- Forest Trails
- Four Seasons
- Glacier Lodge
- Glacier's Reach
- Gleneagle Condos
- Granite Court
- Holiday Inn (Sunspree)
- Horstman House
- Lake Placid Lodge
- Le Chamois
- Listel (Best Western)
- Lost Lake Lodge
- Marketplace Lodge
- Mountain Star
- Mountainside Lodge
- Nita Lake Lodge
- Northern Lights
- Painted Cliff
- Pan Pacific Mountainside
- Pan Pacific Village
- Pinnacle Hotel
- Pinnacle Ridge Condos
- Snowy Creek
- Snowy Creek
- Stoney Creek Northstar
- Summit Lodge
- Sundial Hotel
- Tantalus Lodge
- Twin Peaks
- Tyndall Stone Lodge
- Westin Resort
- Whistler Resort & Club
- Whistler Village Inns
If you don't see your pickup or drop off location in the lists above, you can use enter and address, hotel name or postal/zip code into the search below to find the nearest option.
Trip Options: Vancouver Airport (YVR) to Whistler
The following items are optional and can be selected at time of booking:
"Other Locations" Dropoff Service | $13.00 CAD | Per Person
The base rate is good for dropoff at the locations listed on the information page and in the booking form under "Dropoff Locations". If your location is not listed, please select "Other" and then enter the address in the provided field.
Condo Check-In Service | $7.50 CAD | Per Person
Key pickup and off-site checkin are *NOT* included in the base shuttle price. Many Rental Units Do Not Have Front Desks or On-Site Check-In Service. If you are renting accomodation, there is a good chance that you need to go to an off-site location for check-in and/or key pickup before proceeding to your final destination. If in doubt, please check your rental agreement or contact the property manager.
Yes Tours / IH Whistler Clients | $7.50 CAD | Per Person
Getting from Vancouver Airport (YVR) to Whistler
|Start Point||Vancouver International Airport (YVR)|
|End Point||Whistler, BC|
|Return Route||Whistler, BC to Vancouver International Airport (YVR)|
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you get me from Whistler to Vancouver International Airport (YVR) in time for my early morning flight?
- You'll be fine as long as your flight leaves at 0700 (7 am) or later. But it'll be a really early morning for you!
Do I need to make a reservation for the Whistler Shuttle?
Yes! Reservations for the Whistler Shuttler are recommended AT LEAST 72 hours in advance!
We can usually find a spot for you inside of 72 hours, but please note that we can't provide the maximum wait guarantee for any bookings inside of 72 hours.
Do you pickup and drop-off at private addresses in Whistler?
- We pickup and drop-off at all major hotels and condos in Whistler. If you need to go to a private address, or somewhere not listed in our pickup/dropoff locations, you may select that option during the booking process for an additional charge.
How long is the drive from Vancouver International Airport to Whistler?
- The drive is approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes long under normal traffic and weather conditions. However, the trip can be longer if its snowing, if you're traveling through Vancouver during rush hour, or on the weekends. You can minimize your travel time by scheduling your flight arrival/departure times with these factors in mind.
I really want to ride in a van/mini-bus/bus. If I book can you guarantee the type of vehicle that I will ride in?
Due to the nature of the shuttle service we are unable to make any guarantees regarding the type of vehicle that you will be traveling in.
If you want to be in a highway coach, we recommend booking the Vancouver to Whistler Bus.
If you want to be in a van (so that you can have seatbelts for child seats?) then we recommend booking a charter van.
Is there a Whistler Airport with commercial air service?
- The only commercial air service into Whistler is by helicopter and float plane. The closest major airport to Whistler is Vancouver International Airport. We provide a wide range of airport transfers to Whistler.
My flight arrives at xx:xx am/pm. What time will my shuttle leave the airport?
The Short Answer
Not long after you emerge from customs (international flights) or the baggage claim area (domestic flights)
The Longer Answer
Shuttles leave the airport frequently (at *LEAST* once an hour until 20:00) and you'll be on the next one.
We know that you're coming and are actively adjusting the schedule throughout the day to ensure a short wait for you at the airport!
The Shuttle doesn't operate on a rigid schedule which allows us to be flexible and adapt "on the fly" to flight cancellations, missed connection, flight delays, etc.
What are the most popular options for Whistler airport transfers?
- Budget minded individuals normally choose our Whistler Shuttle or Whistler Scheduled Bus Service. Our Luxury SUVs are very popular among families with small children. Many people also enjoy the luxury of taking a limousine from Vancouver Airport to Whistler.
What is the deal with car seats for children?
- If you are traveling in a vehicle with seat belts then car seats are required by law and we will do our best to provide them. However, car seats are not available in mini-buses and buses that do not have seat belts. Due to the nature of our service we can't guarantee the type of vehicle that you will be riding in. Most of our clients travelling with young children choose a private transfer in order to guarantee riding in a vehicle that can accomodate car seats.
What is the shuttle schedule?
The thing that makes the shuttle great is that *it doesn't have a rigid daily schedule*!
Unlike a scheduled bus service, the shuttle schedule is set daily and then adjusted throughout the day based on the needs of our inbound and outbound guests.
Why is this great? Unlike a scheduled service, the shuttle can adjust easily to flight delays, missed connections, and flight cancellations.
We know that it sounds a bit confusing, but it works very well in practice! The end result is less waiting around at the airport and more time at Whistler. And isn't that what its all about?
What is your least expensive option for getting from Vancouver International Airport to Whistler (and back)?
Our least expensive transport option to Whistler is the Whistler SkyLynx Bus. It is a scheduled bus service that runs throughout the day.
If you're looking for a more personal touch, and more frequent departures, check out the Whistler Airport Shuttle. The shuttle adjusts to flight delays and the friendly airport reps make sure you get on your way!
What vehicles do you use between Vancouver Airport and Whistler?
- Our Whistler Shuttle service runs on a combination of full size highway coaches, mini-buses, vans, and mini vans. The vehicle you'll be traveling in is based on several factors including volume of passengers, flight delays, vehicle availability and weather.
When should I leave Whistler if I want to make my flight at Vancouver International Airport?
- All of our partners recommend a minimum of 5 hours in order to allow for traffic congestion and to ensure that you arrive at the check-in counter in time for your flight. Travel time between Whistler and Vancouver is highly variable based on weather, traffic, and construction delays.
Where do I meet up with the shuttle "meet & greet" airport representatives?
The airport authority has designated a specific area where all representatives must wait to greet clients. This is in the "semi secure" zone that is entered after completing customs and before entering the public part of the terminal. The rep area is on the right hand side immediately after exiting the secure customs zone. The representative will be holding a sign reading the client's name. If you exit the semi secure zone you will not be able to re-enter.
In this terminal, passengers move from the secured area to the public part of the terminal at the luggage claim on level 2. The representative will be standing at the luggage claim carousel that has been designated for the arrival flight.
Cellular Phone Back Up
The representative will be carrying a cellular phone while at the airport. The number for this phone number can be found in your confirmation email. Please use this number if you are unable to make contact with the representative.
- Vancouver Airport (YVR) to Whistler Whistler Shuttle
- Whistler Shuttle Vancouver Airport (YVR) to Whistler
- Vancouver Airport (YVR) to Whistler Bus
- Bus Vancouver Airport (YVR) to Whistler
- bus from vancouver airport to whistler
- shuttle from vancouver to whistler
- whistler bus
- shuttle yvr to whistler
- yvr to whistler bus